Chapter 21

*Bailey's POV*

I gasped after General Hux said that. He's going to execute me and Kylo just so he could become the new Supreme Leader. "Captain Phasma, if you would." General Hux said. "With pleasure, General. Stormtroopers, fire on my command." Captain Phasma said and the four Stormtroopers cocked their Blasters and they were ready to fire at me and Kylo. "Ready. Aim. F—" "No!" Captain Phasma began to say, but, then, a female voice shouted out of nowhere.

We all looked towards the elevator and we saw two people standing away from the elevator. It was Rey and Finn. General Hux crossed his arms and even though I couldn't see his face, I could sense that he was smirking at them. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the scavenger scum and the First Order traitor, FN-2187. Glad you both made it here just in time to see these two get executed." He said. "Leave them alone, Hux!" Finn shouted. General Hux chuckled and said, "I'm not going to listen to a traitor like you. You should've died when you crashed on Jakku with that Resistance pilot. Oh, and speaking of dying."

Then, he signaled two Stormtroopers to walk over to him. "You two, take care of that scavenger and that traitor." He said, as the two Stormtroopers nodded and they pointed their Blasters at Rey and Finn. The other two Stormtroopers still had their Blasters pointed at Kylo and I. What were we going to do?

"Bailey, Rey, use your Lightsabers!" Kylo shouted, as he took his Lightsaber off his utility belt and activated it. Then, Rey took out her Lightsaber and activated it, which was in the color of blue. "Wait! I don't have a Lightsaber!" Finn shouted. Then, I took my Lightsaber off my utility belt. "Finn!" I shouted and I threw my Lightsaber over to him. Finn caught it and activated it. Then, I held up Luke's Lightsaber and activated it. "Use your Lightsaber to block the Blaster shots!" Kylo shouted. "This is absolutely ridiculous. Phasma, do it now!" General Hux yelled at Captain Phasma. "Fire!" Captain Phasma yelled. Then, the Stormtroopers started firing at us.

The four of us used our Lightsabers to block the Blaster shots. It was a challenge for me because those Blasters were firing fast and I blocked every shot as quickly as I could. But luckily, I swung Luke's Lightsaber like a baseball bat when a shot hit the Lightsaber and it bounced back to the Stormtrooper, killing him.

General Hux looked even more irritated than ever. "Phasma, finish her off!" He yelled. "Yes, General!" She said and she started walking towards me and she started firing her Blaster at me. I started walking backwards while I was blocking and dodging the Blaster shots as she kept walking towards me, shooting at me. While I was blocking, I'd check behind me to make sure there wasn't anything in my way that could trip me.

Suddenly, Captain Phasma's Blaster jammed. She growled in frustration and she threw her Blaster on the floor, breaking it. "That does it! Stormtroopers, use your laser axes!" She commanded, as she pulled out a white baton and activated it, with electrical currents shown on the side of the baton that looked like in the shape of a large ax blade. Oh, no. That wasn't good. The other three Stormtroopers pulled out their laser axes as well and they began swinging at their opponents.

Captain Phasma, then, raised her laser ax above her and she started swinging it towards me. I dodged it and she continued swinging it at me. I used more of my dodging and Captain Phasma would end up slamming her laser ax into the floor, cracking it. "What's wrong with you, Phasma? Get rid of her!" General Hux yelled. "I'm trying, General!" Captain Phasma yelled back.

Sooner or later, I blocked Captain Phasma's swing with Luke's Lightsaber, but this time, she was holding her laser ax against the Lightsaber. I grunted and growled as I was holding my grip as hard as I could. As Captain Phasma pushed her laser ax harder on the Lightsaber, I took the opportunity to spin away from her laser ax, in which it caused her to slam it into the floor, and I stood behind her and I impaled Captain Phasma through her silver armor, in the heart. I took a couple of steps back. She dropped her laser ax on the floor and she collapsed on the ground, in a pool of blood. I glared and shook my head at her as I deactivated Luke's Lightsaber and attached it to my utility belt.