Chapter 22

*Third Person's POV*

Kylo looked at Rey, shocked, and for a few seconds, speechless. "S-She's...she's still a-alive?" Kylo asked, trembling. "Yes, but barely. She needs medical attention immediately." Rey said, while looking at Bailey. "But the Resistance Base isn't nearby. Where are we going to find the closest planet for medical attention?" Finn asked. "Creatune. The First Order Base is located there and it's the closest to seek medical attention." Kylo said. "How are we gonna get there? Rey and I came here by escape pods. Chewie is flying the Millennium Falcon, helping Poe and the other X-wing Fighters destroy the Supremacy's fleets and TIE Fighters." Finn said. "We'll take my Command Shuttle." Kylo said. "We better go right now!" Rey said, while she stood up.

Then, Kylo, slowly, stood up while carrying Bailey, in a bridal style, in his arms and he and the others headed to the elevator. "Rey, grab that brown cape. It's important." Kylo said. "Okay." Rey said and, then, she grabbed the brown cape, that belonged to Luke Skywalker. They all entered into the elevator and they were heading down.

"Finn. Come in, Finn." Poe's voice was heard over a walkie-talkie-like device on Finn's jacket. Finn took the device off his jacket and he spoke into it, "Yeah, Poe, what is it?" Finn asked. "We're ready to blow up the Supremacy. You guys better evacuate immediately." Poe said. "Give us some more time to get off this ship, Poe. We're in an elevator with an injured Bailey who needs immediate medical attention. We'll be down in the Main Hanger Deck soon. Also, tell General Leia and the Resistance fleets that we're heading to the First Order Base on the planet, Creatune." Finn told Poe. "Copy that. We'll give you guys some time and I'll inform Leia and the Resistance fleets." Poe said. "Thank you, Poe." Finn said.

As soon as they reached the floor that leads to the Main Hanger Deck, Kylo rushed out of the elevator and he was running down the hallway heading to the Main Hanger Deck, with Rey and Finn following him from behind. They, finally, reached the Main Hanger Deck, where everyone was scattering around, running all over the deck. Kylo, Rey, and Finn ran towards Kylo's Command Shuttle and they headed inside.

Kylo, then, gently, set Bailey on one of the side tables. "How is she doing?" Kylo asked. Rey touched Bailey's hands. "She feels cold." She said. "She's gonna go into shock. Finn, get some thermal blankets from the medical area over there in that corner and cover Bailey up as much as you can to keep her warm and keep an eye on her. Rey, help me co-pilot the shuttle." Kylo ordered.

Then, Finn rushed to the medical area in the corner of the shuttle while Kylo and Rey headed to the control panel to start up the engines. Finn grabbed two thermal blankets and he covered Bailey's body to keep her warm. Rey pushed a button to shut the Command Shuttle's door as Kylo fired up the engines. Then, the shuttle started rising off the floor, flying towards the exit, flying out of the Supremacy's Main Hanger Deck, and into outer space.

"Finn, notify Poe that we're in outer space and we're heading to Creatune." Kylo said. "Okay." Finn said and, then, he took out the device and spoke into it, "Poe, we're out. We're heading to the planet, Creatune." "Copy that, Finn. We're right behind you. The Supremacy will be destroyed any minute now." Poe said over the device. "We're ready for hyperspeed." Kylo said. Then, Kylo's Command Shuttle, followed by the Millennium Falcon, the Resistance's fleets, and X-wing Fighters went into hyperdrive and they all disappeared just before the Supremacy exploded into a huge light blue ball of light.

After what seemed like hours of flying through hyperdrive, the arctic planet, Creatune, appeared. Then, Kylo pressed a button and spoke into a radio, "First Order control tower, this is Commander Kylo Ren, do you copy?" "Read you loud and clear, Commander." A man over the radio said. "Request no armed reinforcements in the Main Hanger Deck. There are Resistance fleets with me that are not here to attack. Also, request to send a medical team to the Main Hanger Deck, we have someone who needs immediate medical attention." Kylo said. "Copy that, Commander Ren. We'll have no armed reinforcements and we'll have a medical team ready on the Main Hanger Deck once you land." The man said over the radio. "Good. We'll be landing here shortly." Kylo said.

Sooner or later, Kylo's Command Shuttle, the Millennium Falcon, the Resistance fleets, and the X-wing Fighters reached the First Order Base and they all landed in the Main Hanger Deck. Kylo immediately got up from his seat and he ran towards Bailey. He looked at her for a few moments and he whispered to her, "Don't worry, Bailey. You're gonna be okay." Then, he, gently, picked her up, in a bridal style, with the thermal blankets wrapped around her. Before he left, he turned to Rey and Finn. "Thank you both so much for all your help." He said. "You're welcome, Kylo." Rey and Finn said at the same time.

After that, Kylo, quickly, walked down the entrance of the Command Shuttle and he ran towards the medical team that were waiting for him with a gurney. He set Bailey on the gurney and a nurse put an oxygen mask over her mouth. "What happened?" One of the doctors asked, while he put his stethoscope on Bailey's chest. "She was shot in the torso by a Blaster." Kylo explained. "We need to get her to the infirmary now!" Another doctor said and the medical team rushed Bailey out of the Main Hanger Deck to take her to the infirmary.

"Bailey...don't leave me." Kylo said, as a couple of tears fell down his cheeks as he watched the medical team with Bailey leave the Main Hanger Deck.