Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

Jessie's P.O.V

We arrived at the park. It wasn't really a nice park, everything was rusted. There was NOBODY here.

"Um... Guys, is this SERIOUSLY the park?" I asked.

"If that's what you want to call it...." Jake said.

"Oh.." I said.

There were woods.... Haha, perfect place to play a prank on the guys... I walked into the woods and climbed a tree, it was a very big tree, and I got like, I don't know, about 60 feet up. I used to climb trees all the time, I got this.

Jake's P.O.V (5 minutes later)

"Um, guys? Have you seen Jessie...?" I asked.

I haven't seen her, I figured she was walking around but she would've told us first..

"Come to think of it, no I have not..." Jinxx replied.

"You don't think she got lost? Do you?" I asked.

"Nah, Jessie seems smart. She could've not gotten lost." Andy replied.

Jessie's P.O.V

It's getting boring up here listening to them talk... Time to make a seen. I fell from the tree, and then did a terrifying scream, it sounded as if I was hurt. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, although I've fallen enough times, it should've not hurt. I feel perfectly fine.

"Guys! Did you hear that?!?! IT COULD'VE BEEN BIGFOOT!!" Obviously CC yelled that.. Glad you care CC... Glad you care.

"Dude. I don't think that was Bigfoot... Lets check and see what it was." Andy said.

"Fuck you. I am NOT being attacked by Bigfoot. You can have fun.." CC said. Well fuck you too CC.

"GUYS! LOOK! JESSIE'S ON THE GROUND! HELP HER! SHE COULD BE DEAD BY NOW!" Jake panicked.

"OMG! I never noticed her!" CC said.

"I don't think any of us did!" Ash said.

By then Jake was already by my side seeing if I was breathing. This should be interesting, I held my breath. I use to see how long I could hold my breath, haha, I got time.

"Guys.... I think she's dead..." Jake said sounding sad. Then he started to tear up. NOW I FEEL LIKE A GODDAMN BITCH. DAMMIT.

Andy started panicking.. Then Ash... Then Jinxx.. Then CC.. Then I burst out laughing... Mainly because I couldn't breath... Why I was laughing I have absolutely no clue.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!" Jake yelled.

"I've been alive. Hell, I was faking it all...." I said.

"You... You... YOU NEED TO TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF FAKING!!!!" CC yelled laughing.

"Yes CC... I should. IF YOU DIDNT THINK I WAS FUCKING BIGFOOT!" I yelled.

"Oh... You heard that?" He asked.

"Duh..." I said.

"Lets go home. I want food. And it's getting dark, CLUB TIME!!" Ash yelled. Of course he wants to go to the club...

"I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO!" CC yelled.

"LETS GO!!" Ash yelled. And with that, they ran off.

"Well Jessie. Welcome to the family." Jake said.

"Haha, I know this was going to happen." I said. Shit. I just have away my stalkerishness. Um... Well this is awkward..

"How exactly did you know that..?" Jinxx asked.

"Um.. Well.. Funny story.. Well.. I use to stalk you guys." I said awkwardly waiting for them to look at me like I had to fucking heads.

"Oh! Cool! A lot of people do that. It's all good." Andy said casually. Thank you for breaking the awkwardness.

~~~~

We got home. I'm tired and hungry. I don't want to eat thoooooough.

"I'm going to bed." I said walking up to Jake and hugging him.

"Alright, don't be surprised if you wake up and Ashley is down here with a slut." Jake said hugging me.

"Haha, alright." I said.

"Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah... Woah. No hug for Andy?" Andy asked.

"Nope." I said walking away.

"WHAT! OH HELL NO!" Andy yelled picking me up, and throwing me over his shoulder. Hey, not a problem. I got a nice view of his ass. He has a flat one. .-. DAMN YOU FAMOUS ANUS.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FLAT-ASSED MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.

"NO! WAIT. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW I HAVE A FLAT ASS?!" Andy asked.

"Well... When you are thrown over someone's shoulder. You have nothing else to look at." I answered innocently.

"True.. Still... DON'T AFFENT MY FLAT-ASS!" He said.

"Haha, no promises. Can you put me down now?" I asked.

"No." He simply said.

"Okay... I guess I'll do it..." I said.

"Do what..?"

"Well... RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" I chanted.

"I AM NOT RAPING YOU!!" Andy said.

Jinxx walked in and decided to play along.

"GUYS! Get a room. Nobody wants to see you rape Jessie, Andy. I feel sorry for you Jess." Jinxx said loud enough for Jake to hear.

"ANDY!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

Andy let me down and ran. I went to my room and shut and locked my door. Nobody can get me now. Then there was banging on my door.

"LET ME IN! IT'S ANDY! JAKE IS ABOUT TO KILL ME!!" Andy yelled.

"Oh.. Cool. I'm busy." I said.

"BUSY DOING WHAT?!" He asked.

"Well... I am busy listening to you panic because of Jake. It's funnier than you think." I said laughing.

"I HATE YOU JESSICA!!" He said.

Where the fuck did he get the name Jessica? My name is Jessie. Jessie is not short for anything..

"WHAT THE FUCK? MY NAME IS NOT JESSICA! JESSIE IS NOT A NICKNAME!!" I yelled. I hate the name Jessica.

"LET ME IN AND I WILL NEVER CALL YOU IT AGAIN!!" He said.

Ugh.. Deal.

"Deal." I said walking over and unlocking my door. Jake gave up. He was downstairs in the kitchen. No shock.

"Want food?" He asked.

"Nah." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"I'm going downstairs. Goodnight." He said walking toward the door.

"Goodnight." I said lying down.

(A/N- I just burped really loud. Haha, that's how to get someone's attention. AND DON'T SAY BURPING'S GROSS. EVERYBODY BURPS. GOODBYE BITCHES!)