Chapter 41

I got back in the car, followed by Andy, he got in the passenger seat as I admired the interior. Black leather. Damn, I love this car!

"You like it?" Andy asked.

"YES!!" I yelled hugging him.

"Haha, good. The radio and speakers are custom."

"Nice!" I pulled out of the garage and started driving.

-To Store-

I got out of the car and ran into the store. I looked behind me and Andy jogged behind me.

"COME ONE YOU GAZELLE!!" I screamed to Andy. He started laughing as he caught up. He got to me out of breath.

"You need to run more...." I said.

"I know...."

"Haha, I'm gonna go get ice cream.. Want any?"

"Sure,"

"What kind?"

"The eatable kind."

"Damn you.. I'm gonna get you a random ass flavor." I said as I started walking away.

I got to the frozen desserts isle and started looking for mint. I'm addicted to that.... I walked and bumped into someone. Goddammit. I looked up and it was Dahvie.. I never knew he was back... We also hadn't talked for a while sooo...

"Jessie! I'm so sorry!" Dahvie apologized. Then I realized I was on the ground.. Oh.. That's why he's apologizing..

"Haha, it's fine! I missed you!" I said getting up and hugging him.

We talked for a bit but then Jayy and Andy walked over.

"That's where they went!" Jayy and Andy said in unison.

"Woah, Hahahaha." They said, once again in unison.

"That's kinda creepy...." Dahvie and I said in unison.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" We all yelled. We got a LOT of weird looks...

"I'm gonna get ice cream and go......" I said getting another random flavor and went to the check out. Andy was behind me.

"I like that kind!" Andy said pointing to the 'Moose tracks' I didn't notice I got that kind....

"Good." I laughed.