Chapter 33

(A/N- I'm watching a TV show about ice cream sooo.... If something about getting ice cream comes up theeeeen.... Whale... There ya go. Anywhore, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!)

After texting Dahvie I put my phone down and went to sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke up and I had 3 texts 2 from Jayy and 1 from Dahvie. What'd I miss?

Ja- Hey bitch!

Ja- Oh yeah, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

'It is? Oh yeah....' I thought.

Je- Haha, thanks Jayy.❤

Ja- You're welcome!

I opened up the text from Dahvie and it was a picture of him holding up a piece of paper that said.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Jayy and I fucking miss you. We wish that your day is the best.

Love,

Dahvie'

J- Awh, Thanks Dahvs. I miss you guys too!

D- Are you coming to Ohio today?

J- I'm thinking about it. I'm going to check the prices of plain tickets.

D- Okay!

I checked the plain ticket website and the plain tickets were sold out. Of fucking course.

J- I'm trapped...

D- Why?

J- Plain tickets are sold out..

D- Well fuck..

J- I guess I'll be fine. I'm going to go..

D- Okay. I love and miss you!

J- I love and miss you too!

I put my phone down and then realized, I have to get up in order to get food... Aw fuck... I didn't think this through... WE ALL HAVE TO DO THINGS WE DON'T WANT. I sat up and hit my head on the ceiling..

"OH YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH FUCK!" I screamed.

"Well, Jessie is awake.." I heard Jake say.

I went to get down off of my bunk and fell. Today is not my fucking day.

"What was that?" Jinxx asked.

I could just barely hear them through the door..

"I don't know. Let me check." I heard Andy say. Oh shit. HELL NAW MOTHERFUCKER.

He opened the door to the bunk room and laughed.

"Looks like the devil fell out of her cave!" Andy said to the others.

"Andy, I know where you fucking sleep and you don't know what I'm capable of. Shut the hell up before I make you die a slow painful death.." I said shooting daggers at Andy.

"Well.. You're pissed off." He said laughing still.

"Find it fucking funny?" I asked.

"Obviously.." He replied still laughing.

"Want to know what's going to be even more funny?"

"What..?"

"When I kill you."

I didn't really think of killing him.. Yet..

"Oh..... Uh...... COMING ASH!" Andy yelled running out no longer laughing. Ash didn't call him....

(A/N- THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER CUZ I'M LAZY AND TIRED...)