Chapter 26

The PTV bus has just arrived at the hotel and I got my stuff and got on the bus.

"JESSSSSIIIEEE!!!" Jaime yelled running up to me and hugging me.

"Hey Jaime!" I said smiling and hugging him back.

"JEESSI-" Mike started.

"Calm down Mike, where's ma damn Turtle?" I asked. Turtle is fucking awesome and can brighten up ANYONES mood!

"TURTLE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Vic yelled.

I hugged Mike and then ran to the bunks. I stopped in the middle of the bunk alley and Vic ran into me.. Goddammit.

"Was that needed?" I asked.

"I didn't get a hug.. And I didn't think you were going to stop running yet.."

I hugged him and he smiled.

"Oh yeah, this is your bunk." He said pointing to the bottom bunk below Jaimes.

I threw my shit in the bunk and went to Tonys bunk.

"Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuurtle......."

"Whaaaaaaat? I'm tired.. Go away.. Turtle needs sleep.."

"Tuuuuuuurtle... I'm being nice about waking you up. Be lucky.."

"Go away...."

"Should I do it?"

"Don't be noisy I gotta hang over. Let me sleep..."

"Hahahahaha..." I laughed evilly. I walked away for five minutes to make him think I gave up. I walked back over.

"TONY THE FUCKING TURTLE! GET YOUR HUNG OVER ASS UP AND GIVE ME A FUCKING HUG!" I yelled. Hahahahahahaha.

"YOU BITCH!"

"Yep!"

I know what to do now.......

I started running to the door. I got this shit down. I have woke up hung over people before.

"What are you doing?" Vic asked.

"RUNNING FOR MY LIFE!"

Tony ran out of the bus and I kept running. I somehow managed to find the Sleeping With Sirens bus and hide behind it. Hahaha, he won't find me now!

"Well hello...." Said a voice.

I knew that voice pretty well.. I mean, it's not like I stalk him or anything...... Whaaaaaat.... I don't know what you're talking about. ANYWAY, IT'S. KELLIN FUCKING QUINN. HOLY SHIT.

"Uh..... Hi...." I said shyly..

"Names Kellin. You look like I've seen you before.."

"Ugh, probably.. I'm Jessie."

"Thought so!" He said loudly.

"Shhh!"

"Why?"

"Hiding from Tony.."

"Oh.. Uh, Jess, do NOT turn around...."

"Why?" I was about to turn around because I figured it was Tony, but Kellin turned me to face him.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"Just, uh.. I heard what happened with you an-"

"Yeah. Pretty sure everyone has. What's your point? Who's behind me?"

"Uh... Come on Jess lets get back to your bus...." Kellin said pushing me toward the front of the his to the PTV bus.

"Who the fuck was behind me?!" I yelled turning around. Andy was there.. I should've listened to Kellin.. Because now I'm pissed off.

"Jess.. We need to talk.." Andy started.

"Fuck you!" I yelled running toward the PTV bus. Then I was tackled by either Tony or Andy.. Tony was looking for me and Andy started running toward me..

(A/N- Who tackled Jess? :o Comment who you think it was<3 BYE!)