Chapter 21

After basically tackling Andy, I pushed him out of my room and dived on my bed. Time to text Dahvie. Hell, I'm to lazy to text. I'll call him..

D- HELLUR!

J- Hey! Don't steal my Hellur...

D- You're fine!

J- DAHVS. YOU CAN GO ON TOUR WITH US.

D- YAAAAAY! Kerry already left to go to England to see her family and friends..

J- You'll be in England too! You're fine. Now pack your shit and get on a plane.

D- Damn. Bossy much?!

J- DUH! I thought you knew me..

D- Haha, I'm going to go. I'll text or call you when I get on the plane.

J- Okay. Love ya Dahv.

I swear I almost never call him Dahvie.. It's either Dahvs or Dahv.. RARELY Dahvie.

D- LOVE YOU TOO! BYE!

J- Haha, bye!

-Call Ended-

When I tell him I love him it's as best friends. Trust me, we have nothing together. He is like my fucking brother.

"What'd he say?" Andy said walking into my room.

"Were you stalking me?"

"Yep! Wait... No..."

"Andy..."

"So about that weather.. Ha..ha... It's- it's uh.. Kinda.. Um... Weatherish..."

"Andy you suck at topic changing. Why were you listening in though?"

"The question is, why did you tell him you love him?!"

"Andy, I say it as-"

"Jessie. You could've fucking told me at least! Now I'm pissed off and not even believing it.."

"Calm dow-"

"I will not calm down! You shouldn't be telling him you love him when you have a boyfriend!"

"Andy, you don-"

"No, I do understand. Why don't you go date Dahvie? You already got me out of the way." He said storming out of my room.

What is up with him?

"TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE OFF OF YOUR MAN PERIOD, ASSHOLE." I yelled.

Then it sunk in.. Andy just broke up with me.. If he would've listened I could've told him.. Then Jake bursts through the door.

"What the fuck happened?!"

"I told Dahvie I loved him, AS A FUCKING FRIEND. And Andy had to fucking go off. He yelled at me and broke up with me.."

"Awh.. Jess.."

"No. It's my fault.. It's all my fucking fault.. I understand."

"No. It's not your fault. I just guess he's in a bad mood." He said walking over to me and hugging me.

"I hurt him by saying stuff..... Why.. Why do I have to be so stupid!" I screamed.

"You're not stupid. He's just pissed off. I'll talk to him later. Just stop crying.."

Then I realized, I was crying.. Jake gave me one final hug and left. What am I going to do..

Andy's P.O.V

I stormed out of the bus after confronting Jessie. Wait.. She didn't tell me the whole thing. I was being a jerk and kept cutting her off.. Damn.. I'm a fuck up.. I think the reason I yelled and screamed at her is because I keep thinking she is going to do the same mistake I did. Sleep with someone..