Chapter 43

I got my ice cream and went into the living room.

"Movie night?" Andy suggested.

"Sure!" I said.

"I think Ella and I are gonna go to bed."

"Yeah, 'bed'. You guys will be fucking each other within 5 minutes." Ash said with a smirk.

"Um.. Awkward.." Ella said dragging Jake to the room.

Uh.. Ew..

"I need more ice cream... I'll be back." I said getting up off of the floor. Yes, the floor. Floors are comfy..

I went into the kitchen and got some more ice cream. I swear, I'm NOT addicted.

I put my bowl of ice cream on the counter, I want something to drink. I turned toward the fridge but was met, yet again, face to chest.

"Goddamm-" I was trying to say 'Goddammit' but before I could finish, his lips were on mine. Fuck the what.

Um... Should I kiss back or pull away and ask him about it? Eh... I kinda missed his-

NO YOU DIDN'T.

HE BROKE YOUR HEART, DUMBASS.

All of these thoughts are running through my head. Then I realized I was kissing back. Well... Fuck...

Is this right? Well.. It sure doesn't feel wrong.. Time to pull away.. Fuck..

I pulled away and he looked at me disappointed. I laughed a little and spoke up.

"Okay, what was that about?" I asked. I hope that didn't sound rude..

"Sorry... I've been wanting to do that... Don't blame me though..." He said with a smirk.

"Uh, who's to blame then?"

"Ashley."

"Awh! You're blaming poor wittle Ashy!" I said in a baby voice.

"BUT. BUT. BUT. HE TOLD ME TO!!!"

"You're so mean! How dare you blame poor little Ashy! He's innocently looking at magazines!" I said. I almost burst out laughing..

Ash is NEVER innocent! Even when he's asleep!

"Oh shut up and kiss me." Andy said.

"Well fine then." I said kissing him.

Well, if this is wrong, than call me a rebel.

This probably means we're back together. His lips are soft... His lip ring is REALLY cold.. What the fuck.. I didn't have my lip rings in today, I had the studs.

Andy pulled away and whispered, "Nice tattoo." He said with a smirk.

I almost forgot I had that. Whoops..

"Thaaaaaanks..." I said dragging the 'a'.

I got a cup of root beer and grabbed my ice cream and went into the living room and took my spot sitting on the floor.

"What movie?" Jinxx asked.

"Anything but batman!!!" CC said.

"But... I like batman!!" Andy said.

He looked like he was almost in tears.

"NO BATMAN!!" The guys yelled.

"What about... Women In Black?" Ashley suggested.

I instantly got up from the floor and dived on a couch.

"What the fuck?!" CC asked laughing.

"She did a ninja jump!" Jinxx said laughing.

"I will not, can not, and will never be on the floor during a scary movie." I said.

"Awh! Is poor little Jessie scared?!" Ashley said in a baby voice.

"Hey Ash," I said.

"What?"

"Strippers don't like you."

"YES THEY DO!! THEY LOVE ME!! I'M THERE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND!! THEY HAVE TO LOVE ME!!" He yelled.

"Anyway... Why don't you like being on the floor during a scary movie."

"I feel like something's going to drag me by my foot and kill me." I said with a serious face.

"Wow."

I was on a love seat but I was laying down. Nobody shall sit next to me.

The movie started and I was watching it. Then something touched my foot.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

They all started laughing. It was dark. I don't know what the fuck touched my door but it was little and had fur... Ernie.

"Of course, Ernie had to scare the shit out of me.." I said.

I continued watching the movie and slowly drifted off to sleep.