Chapter 13

(A/N- 1K Views! :D I'm updating again today because I'm fucking happy and nice!(: Haha...)

After thanking Andy, Ash and I left. Andy's car is really comfy...

"What store?" I asked.

"Um..... Walmart." Ash answered.

"Okay."

-Skipping Drive-

After MULTIPLE weird conversations with Ash, we finally arrived. We walked in and he ran to the beer. I've gotten used to this...

"Want some?"

"Dude, I'm 17!"

"18 in about 2 months...."

Wow... It's been that long... And he remembered that how? I've never even told him though...

"How exactly do you know that?"

"Jake."

Oh yeah, I told dad.

"Oh...... I gotcha."

"Do you want be-"

"No."

"You're no fun."

"Party crasher here!"

It's pretty obvious I'm going to be the lame sober one...

-10 Minutes Later-

YAY! I got out alive! I figured I'd die of boredom. Ashley is like a girl, he has to look and touch EVERYTHING. He also got bitch-slapped for checking out some chicks boobs... Typical Ashley..

"Is this all for you today?" The cashier asked.

"I didn't find gum...." Ashley replied.

"Sir, it's right over there.." She replied motioning to the candy isle.

Since when did gum become candy?

"Oh... Jess, make yourself useful, get it for meeeeeee..."

"Nooooooo..."

"Please."

"No."

"I'll carry you for the rest of the night when we get home.."

"Fine.." I was defeated. I'm too lazy to walk for the rest of the night... Not like I planned on moving anyway...

"Yay!"

I walked over and for the gum and put it on the counter.

-Back At The House-

We just got home, I was nice, I put gas in the car... PRETTY FUCKING NICE. Although the gas didn't budge. This car is fucking awesome on gas....... Mainly because its a car..... I got out of the car and shouted, "CARRY ME, PEASANT."

"Peasant?"

"Yes."

"Whatever." He ran in, put the bags down, ran back out, and picked me up bridal style.

"Carry me to Andy, pleeeaaassseee."

"Alright.." He started to run, I swear to fuck, if he drops me, he will never be able to make babies... He ran to Andy, put me on the ground, and walked away.

"I'm now on the ground...."

"So I see... Why are you on the ground?"

"Assley..."

"Assley? Oh yeah.."

"Yeeaahh..." I stood up and handed him his keys then walked into the house and straight to the kitchen. I wanted food..

Andy's P.O.V

She handed me my keys and walked away... I cannot take it anymore, I'm asking Jake if I can ask her out now. I cannot stand NOT dating her.. I walked inside and looked around, Jake is nowhere to be found.. I walked out to the backyard and he was laying on the ground..

"I'm frustrated.." Jake said.

"Hi frustrated, I'm Andy." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, now why are you frustrated?"

"I cannot take the best picture ever.."

"Take a picture with me."

"Why..?"

"I make any picture look good...... Hahahaha..."

"Wow... Um, no."

"Can I date Jess?" I asked quickly.

"Andy........ She seems to like you..... I wish you the best, do NOT break her heart.."

"YAY!!!!! Thanks Jake!"