Chapter 40

Once we got to the airport, Damon told me something I didn't really want to hear..

"Jessie, I'm sorry, but I can't go to LA...." Damon said..

What? Why can't he? He came here with me..

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I live in Florida. It'd be pointless to go to LA and come right back.." He explained..

"Oh.. Bye Damon." I said walking away.

He could've at least told me. Now I have to ride on a fucking plane by myself... I'm beyond pissed off.

-Skipping The Plane Ride And All That Plane Shit-

I was at the airport. Jake said he'd pick me up. I was looking around and suddenly heard screaming. Great, my headache is turning into a migraine, ah fuck.

I followed the screaming and seen that it was crazed fans with Jake.

"GET YOUR ASSES AWAY IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" I screamed for two reasons..

One- I hate people.

Two- I want to go home..

Enough said.

They all backed away.

"Now go find someone else to scream around. We're leaving.."

Jake and I walked silently to his car. Once we're in he spoke up.

"You didn't have to do that.."

"Yeah.. I know.. I wanted to.. I want to go home.."

"Oh.. I have someone I want you to meet.." He said.

"Fuck, did you get ANOTHER dog?"

"No, Trixy and Ernie are the only dogs I have." He said laughing.

"Good! Tokyo and Killer are enough noise already!"

"I know, but Ash loves them."

"I know.."

We were at home now.

"So.. I need you to meet someone. I've known her for a while now.... She's my girlfriend.... I hope you like her!"

Aaannnddd here it is....

"Ugh...."

"Please be nice.."

"Fine.."

We walked in and there stood Ella Cole.... Holy shit.... She's my favorite model.... She's my fucking idol.... She's so pretty... Oh ma god... It's really her.... Smile and wave.... Smile and wave...

"Hi! I'm Ella!" She said in her British accent. She was also smiling.

"Hi Ella! I'm Jessie!" I said returning the smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you Jessie! I heard that you're Jakes adopted daughter!"

"Haha, it's nice to meet you too!"

"Alright Jess, Ella and I are going out. I'll be back later. The guys are in the living room.. I think.. Anyway, bye Jess, love you!"

"Love you too!"

He was closed the door but I hurried up and opened it again.

"USE CONDOMS!!" I screamed.

Holy shit... That glare... Hahahaha!

I shut the door and turned around to be face to chest with Andy.. He is way to damn tall..

"Well hello there..." I said poking his chest.

"Hi."

"MOVE! I WANT FOOD!" I yelled.

"Awh... Gonna make poor little Andy move... How dare you?" He says acting hurt.

"Haha, talent." I said pushing him out of the way.

"Ice cream... Ice cream... Ice cream... Ice cream..." I said.

"Don't have any... Don't have any... Don't have any... Don't have any..." Andy said mocking my tone.

"Well damn.. Give me your keys.." I said.

"No.."

"Dammit Andy. I know where you keep your keys..."

"I said no for a reason..."

"I HAVE MY DAMN LICENSE!"

"He threw keys at me."

"Yay! I got your keys!"

"Nah, you got your keys.."

"Whaaaaat..." I said looking at the keys.. Oh.. It has a Chevy Bowtie... Not a Dodge symbol...

(Andy drives a Dodge.)

"We got you a car!" Ash shouted from behind me.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET BEHIND ME WITHOUT ME NOTICING?!?!" I screamed..

"That's what they all ask..." He said walking away with a smirk. Oh my god...

"Go look in the garage!" Andy said pushing me.

"Pushy much?"

"Why yes!!" He said still pushing me.

We made it to the garage and there it was.... A 2013 Chevy Camaro... It was blacked out.. Tinted black windows, black rims, black Chevy Bowtie, black EVERYTHING.

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!!" I shouted hugging him.

"It was Jakes idea, I just bought the car, haha." He said smiling while hugging me back.

The car was unlocked. I got in and started it up. I walked to the front of the car.. No fucking way.. The headlights were red... It looked fucking awesome, that and the car was loud. I got back in the car. The interior was black, it had a REALLY nice radio, and a sunroof.. This is my dream car...