Chapter 8

I seen Andy and Jake walk in from outside. I was sitting on the couch. I'm booooooooored.

"Jessie. Come here." Jake said.

Oh shit. What did I do this time...

"Umm.... Depends, what did I do?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Okay, good." I said getting up and following him. I followed him out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Out." He said.

"Can you tell me where 'out' is?"

"Nope"

"Why?"

"Because I said nope."

"Wow, great one dad, you should be a lawyer." I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"You'll find out."

"Are you taking me back to the orphanage? Because this is what happened when I was younger...." I asked.

"Nope."

"Okay.... Good."

"I just have something to tell you."

"Dammit dad. Who did you get pregnant?"

"What? Nobody."

"Oh..."

After about 20 minutes of driving we got to Pizza Hut. Really dad, really? We walked I'm and ordered pepperoni pizza, then sat down.

"So what were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh... Um.... Well... We're going on tour." He said.

"Oh... MANSION TO MYSELF!! WOOHOO!" I yelled. Then remembered I was in a restaurant. Whoops.

"Calm down Jess. You're going with us!" He said.

"Oh...... That's awesome too!" I said.

-5 Minutes Later-

Dad and I were about to leave when we heard a scream.... Aw shit. He has been discovered.

"O-o-o-oh my g-g-god. You're.... You're.... YOU'RE JAKE PITTS!!" The brunette said.

"OH MY GOD. YOU'RE THE FAMOUS JAKE PITTS!! WE LOVE YOU!! WILL YOU MARRY ME??????" The blonde asked. And here we go...

Then the waiter walked over.

"Oooo... You're famous?? Sign this!" She said handing dad a napkin. DESPERATE LITTLE BIMBOS.

"Um.. You don't know who I am. You just know I'm famous." Dad said.

"I DON'T CARE. SIGN IT!!" She yelled. Damn bitch..

"You're having me sign it because I'm famous..." Dad said.

"No I'm not..." The bimbo waiter said.

"What band am I in?" Dad asked.

"Um.........." The waiter ended up walking away because she didn't know Black Veil Brides....

~~~~

After about 1 hour of endless talking, Jake decided to drive us home.

CC's P.O.V

OMG I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO. I'M HYPER. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Andy's P.O.V

I heard Jessie likes Blood On The Dance Floor... She's gonna love me for this..