Chapter 44

I woke up on the couch. Ow, my back hurts REALLY bad. I looked around and the living room was messy. Pillows and blankets covered the floor, I seen a couple pillows move, one of the guys.

I heard a groan and looked over. It was Jake.

"Hey" he said.

"Hello," I said waving.

"Want breakfast?"

"Sure."

I walked into the kitchen and Ella was sitting there.

"Hiya!" She said waving happily.

"You seem too happy....." I said.

"Haha, well... Last ni-"

"OKAY. TOO MUCH INFORMATION." I said loudly.

I don't want to hear about there night........ They can keep that to themselves.. Or just tell Ash!

"Well okay..." She said, turning back to Jake.

It's kinda creepy.. She's looking at him like she is about to eat him.. What.

"EARTH TO ELLA!!" I said waving a hand in front of her face.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Zoned out much?"

"Only a bit." She said smiling.

"I'll just go to Starbucks............" I said walking upstairs.

It's 50 degrees outside.

WHAT THE FUCK CALIFORNIA?!?!

I got into silver skinny jeans, Hollywood Undead shirt, Black Veil Brides hoodie, Black Veil Brides shoes, and grabbed a silver beanie. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my hair, straightened it, and put my beanie on.

I walked out of the bathroom, out of my room, and down the stairs. The guys were awake.

"OKAY. Whose going with me?" I asked.

"MEEE!!!" CC and Ash Yelled.

"Okay, we'll be back, Jake!"

(Seating arrangements, Ash in passenger, Jess obviously driver, and CC was laying in the back.)

I started up the car and I'm pretty sure Ash was focusing on the interior. I can't help I have a sexy car!

I had already opened the garage so I just drove out and used the remote to shut it.

I pulled out of the driveway and started the 10 minute drive to Starbucks.

"This car is badass..." Ash said petting the interior.

Really Ash?

"I know," I said with a smirk. "CC is asleep.." I said looking back at him.

"WOAH WOAH, EYES ON THE ROAD!" Ashley yelled.

"Calm yourself, child."

"I am not a child! I am a grown man who could kick your ass."

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that." I said with a smirk.

"I AM A GROWN MAN. Nobody believes me...." He said sucking on his thumb and fake crying.

"Wow...."

~~~~

Once we got to Starbucks, I memorized what everyone wanted, we ordered it and waited.

"Do you think they'd care if I slept on the floor?" CC asked.

"Uh.. Probably.." Ash said looking at CC weirdly.

"Damn.." CC mumbled.

(A/N- YAAAAAS. I UPDATED. IT'S SHORT BUT STILL. WOOHOO. What the fuck am I doing.......... BYE!)