Chapter 11

I walked inside and went upstairs.. I need to find a way to stay out of that area.. I'll go find Jake.. I walked back downstairs. I was about to go outside but I ran into Jinxx..

"Whoops.. Sorry Jess!" He said smiling, then continued doing whatever the hell he was doing. I continued walking and found Jake. We was sitting on the ground playing on his phone..

"Hi." I said as I sat on the ground.

"Hey."

"Whatcha doin..."

"Taking pictures of myself. I cannot seem to take the PERFECT one."

"Awww... The average Jake problems!"

"Not cool... I'm not like you, I cannot just wake up like this. I have to work for it.."

"If that means moving to get pizza, you work for it a lot.."

".... Who asked you?"

"Myself.."

"..... Go find Ashley or something."

"Aw, why?"

"YOU RUINED MY PICTURE TIME."

"Damn, sorry."

"You should be."

I was walking away when I heard a loud groan. Dads problems again.. I walked inside and went into the living room when I found Ashley.... Sitting on the couch.... Reading a......... Certain type of magazine... O_O If you don't get the hint of 'Certain type of magazine' you do NOT know Ashley..

"Ash, you're drooling. Stop looking at the magazine..."

"Haha, suuuuuuure. I was drooling over the magazine... Keep thinking that shorty."

"I am NOT that short. And what were you drooling at exactly..?"

"You. Duh, who else. Are you a natural blonde?"

(A/N- No offense to blondes.)

"Possibly...."

"I KNEW IT!!!"

"Shut it, Purdy."

"No, Pitts."

"...... Fuck off...."

"Haha, nah."

"CC. ASHLEY'S BEING MEAN TO ME. CORRECTION, ASSLEY'S BEING MEAN TO ME."

"Assley?"

"Yes, Assley"

Then CC walked in.

"Ash, stop being mean to poor little Jess. Hey, should I call him Ass instead of Ash and Asses instead of Ashes?"

"Hahahahahahhaahaha, YES!!"

"Okay!"

"Really?"

"Yes, Asses."

"...... Shorty ......"

"Mhm."