Chapter Twenty-Four-and-a-Half (NSFW)

Vader captured his girl's lips in a deep, passionate kiss; he laid over her, pushing one of her legs up around his waist. Padmé mewled beneath him, feeling the growing bulge press into her covered center. "I've missed you, babygirl." He chuckled at the soft sound, allowing more of his weight to press down on her petite body. "Daddy..!" She moaned, feeling his teeth nip along her jaw. Her hands tangled in his hair, holding his mouth against her neck, He obliged, of course, eager to ravish her smooth skin.

Ever since Satine had moved back into the estate, the couple barely had an opportunity to show just how attracted they were to each other. The blonde had made comments and intervened exactly at all the wrong moments; the Sith was sick of being cock-blocked in his own house. There, in his club, in his box...

No one could keep him from what was his.

"V?" Padmé caressed his cheek, noticing the distant look in his eyes. "Are you alright?" Vader sat back on the couch, letting her sit in front of him. "Yeah... I'm just expecting my sister to walk in and ruin our moment as usual." He held her chin, smirking at the sight of her swollen lips. "How's about you shut the curtains and I'll seal the door shut? Then we can have our moment... unless you don't want to right now." She shook her head, pressing a searing kiss to his lips. "Make sure no one can get in." The Sith chuckled, playfully smacking her backside as the singer got up to close the curtains. She smirked, eyeing the stage before shutting out the view. He summoned the force to carry out his portion of the deal, sending out a none-disruption code on his comm before turning it off as well. With a wave of his hands, the main lights of the box turned off; the neons colored the room in a red-orange haze.

"Baby..." Vader sprawled out on the couch, arms out on the back of the cushions and legs open. "What are you doing?" Padmé stood on the other side of the coffee table, eyeing him as she stood on one hip. "Well... I might've... kinda... hoped things would take a turn... for this..." She blushed, her innocent nerves getting to her. "What'd you do, sweetheart?" He smiled, reaching out to her. Rather than answering him with words, she just pulled her dress's back ties apart and let the leather fall. Beneath her black ensemble laid a particular set of lingerie that Vader couldn't remember picking out with her. The bodice was styled like a corset; it sported both satin and lace burgundy fabric that molded to her like a second skin. The underwear was satin with lace trimmings; she finished her undergarments with a burgundy garter around her left thigh.

"I was hoping to show you this at some point tonight... What do ya think?"

"Give me a spin?" Vader could barely contain himself. Padmé did as she was told, showing him just how short the lingerie was on her. The panties were cut high enough that most of her butt was exposed; the faux leather showed lines like no other. "Shit..." He covered his mouth, trying to keep himself from jumping her. She tiptoed across the carpet, stepping out of her heels in the process. Once in front of him, the singer took a seat on one of his legs and kicked her feet up on the other. "V?" One of her soft hands nearly touched his temple. The hand over his mouth shot out, grabbing her palm. "Gods, babygirl... You're too perfect." The gangster began pressing his lips to her wrist, slowly trailing open-mouth kisses up her arm. His canary hummed, moving closer with every kiss; she straddled his thighs.

Vader left love bites over her collarbone, trailing his hot mouth up to her throat. "Daddy..." Padmé looked at him through her lashes, hands tangled in his messy curls. He hummed, capturing her lips in a painfully passionate. She pressed herself against him, the two of them slowly relaxing from their initial frenzied assaults. "Shit, baby..." The gangster's hands trailed down her sides to rest on either side of her plump derriere. She hummed, holding his jaw between her fingertips; they sat chest to chest, both breathing hard. He pulled her head to his shoulder, grinning when she started to nip at his ear. "You know you're in trouble, right?" Padmé ran her tongue along the shell of his ear. "For what?"