WEEK TWO: Sunday (Touji)

I leapt off Yuzuru and scrambled to my feet as our teacher, Fukuda Kaito, came stomping through the dojo. His reproving gaze took in the bow on the floor, the arrow lodged in the ceiling's support beam, and Yuzuru, who was still lying on the ground looking like he'd been hit by a car. He then turned to me, and I was glad for the hakama disguising the state of my highly aroused body, because that was the last thing I wanted him knowing about right now.

I pressed my palms together and bowed. "Sensei."

"Don't you 'Sensei' me," he snapped. "What's going on here?"

I looked over at Yuzuru, who had propped himself up on one elbow. "Archery practice," he answered. As if we hadn't just been caught making out on the dojo floor.

Well, actually, I didn't know how much Fukuda had seen, since I don't think we'd been kissing when he'd interrupted us. But Yuzuru's face was flushed and his hair and gi were disheveled, and I was pretty sure mine looked about the same. Also, I happened to know Yuzuru was dealing with a bit of a mess under his hakama right now. Not that it could be seen from the outside, thank god. Just thinking about it made my breath short and my body even tighter.

"Really." It wasn't a question.

"I was working with Seryou on his focus."

Fukuda grunted and glared at me. "I'd say it still needs improvement."

I blushed and bowed again. "Yes, Sensei."

"Get up, Shino."

Yuzuru stood up and came over next to me. My hand twitched toward his, like it was longing to resume physical contact with him, and I had to ball it into a fist to keep it from going rogue on me. Fukuda looked from one of us to the other.

"That did not look like any archery lesson I've ever seen," he said firmly.

I had no idea how to respond to that. But Yuzuru shrugged. "Seryou needs to practice concentration, so I was trying to distract him."

Fukuda whacked him upside the head. It didn't look like it hurt too much, but I winced anyway. "Idiot. And you," he said to me, "just because this dumbass is your senpai doesn't mean you have to go along with every harebrained thing he comes up with."

"Um..." I couldn't exactly tell him that it hadn't all been Yuzuru's doing.

"I'm sure Shino didn't mean anything by it, he wasn't thinking, as usual," Fukuda flashed a glare over at Yuzuru before turning back to me, "but if he was making you uncomfortable—"

"No, Sensei," I said quickly. "I mean, it was my fault too. Like you said, my focus still needs a lot of work."

"Hm." He continued glaring. "Listen up. If I ever see something like that again, I will ban the both of you from archery club. I don't care if you're just goofing around, I will not tolerate this behavior in my club. Is that clear?"

We bowed. "Yes, Sensei."

"I'm assuming one of you has the dojo key?" Yuzuru jogged over to the bow rack, where he'd hung the key off the tip of an unstrung bow, and brought it back over, dropping it in Fukuda's hand. Fukuda's fist closed over it. "You boys are done for today. Get changed and get out."

We bowed yet again. In the locker room, I went straight for my locker and started pulling my archery gear off. I felt a little queasy, like we'd narrowly avoided a disaster, and that was probably true. We were lucky Fukuda knew Yuzuru well enough to chalk this up to him being a goofball who lacked appropriate boundaries. I found it a bit ironic, though, that I'd been the one on top of him and yet he was the one Fukuda blamed. Yuzuru might not always have the best judgment, but he was far too innocent to sexually harass anyone.