WEEK SEVEN: Friday, Part 2 (Touji)

🍓 🍓 🍓 NSFW 🍓 🍓 🍓

🍓 🍓 🍓 NSFW  🍓 🍓 🍓

🍓 🍓 🍓 NSFW  🍓 🍓 🍓

FOR THE ENTIRE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER

💋 💋 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED💋 💋

Are we doing butt sex tonight or not? Only Yuzuru could ask a question like that and make it simultaneously hilarious and hot as hell. I pulled him into me, laughing, breathing him in like pure oxygen. He was truly my favorite person in the universe. "How about something else?"

He pulled back enough to look at me. "Like what?"

I was going to explain, but my breath got stuck in my chest just looking at him.

On most people, the glaring fluorescent kitchen lights would be anything but flattering. But somehow they brightened the gold in Yuzuru's complexion. There was a soft shimmer over his cheekbone and jawline, glittering in his hair and along his lashes as if half his face had been dipped in precious metal. His eyes were still too shiny under a layer of frustrated tears. His lips were slightly parted, so rosy and inviting that my heart started spluttering around my chest like a flustered bird. God, do you have any idea how much I love you?

Taking his face in my hands, I kissed him the way I knew he liked best. Slowly. Deliberately. Emphasizing the sensuality of our mouths coming together one tiny, hot millimeter at a time. When my lower lip was completely fitted to his, I nipped gently and shifted the angle to keep the sensation going.

He sighed, his head tilting back. Catching the nape of his neck, I kept on nuzzling his lips bit by bit, until his mouth was open and he was returning the kiss with light flicks of his tongue that set my blood on fire. I had to fight the temptation to lose myself. Now more than ever, I wanted him to know he could control this. That this was what it was supposed to feel like, not scary or threatening or demanding. So instead of pressing deeper I stayed at his lips, letting him set the pace, focusing on how heartrendingly sweet it was to taste him just like this.

Finally he got impatient and stuck his tongue farther out. I gave in, taking him into my mouth. I let him sweep around inside however he wanted, and he did it with such eagerness that an unexpected shiver rushed down my spine. I got lightheaded, fast. I guess he's not feeling insecure anymore.

His arms slid around me, and his fingers started digging into my shoulder blades. And then he made a soft, pleading sound deep in his throat that made my muscles start quivering. God, if he was going to be like this, I needed his skin. I needed his body heat and his hands on me or I was going to go crazy.

"Your room," I gasped, stumbling backward. "Come on." I grabbed his hand, but after only a few steps he was the one pulling me down the hall. He shoved his bedroom door open and yanked me into him, going after my mouth again and spinning us both around. But after another much deeper kiss he pushed me away.

"Hold on, I just gotta..." He turned his back so he could fiddle with the doorknob, and I heard a click.

"I thought you said your sister was gone for the night." Unable to bear the absence of contact, I moved up behind him and wrapped arms around his midsection.

"Not chancing it, she's snuck up on us one too many... ohh. Shit, Seryou, that's..."

I was kissing his neck. He arched into me, setting off every one of my most greedy instincts. Without taking my lips from his skin I peeled his uniform jacket down his shoulders. He lowered his arms so I could get it off, but as I tossed it somewhere in the general vicinity of his closet his hands floundered around my thighs. It was like he wanted to reach for me, but wasn't sure how to accomplish it. He didn't seem inclined to turn around just yet. I moved carefully, just in case I started to scare him. But finally he settled for bracing one forearm against the door, and using his other hand to cup my face over his shoulder. That suited me just fine, and I busied myself tracing the shell of his ear with my tongue.