Chapter- 4

Derek
I watch as she goes inside taking my heart and soul with her. All I can think about is how much I want to stop her from going and lock her in my bedroom so that she could never go away from me rather from us. But I refrain back from doing just that because at this stage of life she needs her parents more and I need to get back to work. I have been slacking a little because of my little angel not that I am complaining as she is more important than the million dollar notes I earn. But this has made others think that they can fuck with me and I am about to show them just how wrong they are.

I tell my driver to take me to the warehouse that's in the abandoned part of Ohio. I take out my phone and text Adrian asking whether everything was ready. His reply is affirmative. I grin at his reply.

Its Showtime.
______________________________________
We reach the warehouse and I go to my torture room. On my way guards greet me. As soon as I reach in front of the torture room Adrian comes to me with an evil glint in his eyes.

"So finally the devil decides to show up."

"Shut the fuck up Adrian and get to the point" I said extremely annoyed with his behavior.

"After taking him to the torture room I took the liberty of giving him the trailor of what was going to happen to him if he didn't give in and tell us what their plans are."

"Ok. So did he or did he not give you the information." I asked him.

"Nah, man he is too fucking stubborn to give in, but I have a feeling that we're gonna love breaking him." He says with a sadistic smirk.

I scoff thinking that of course this sadistic bastard is going to love it. I can't deny that I won't but maybe not as much as him because unlike him I don't get fucking turned on at seeing them bleeding. Well, if it was my princess all tied up, bleeding and moaning, then it would have been a different story. Looking down I see the bulge inside my pants. I curse silently at my dirty thoughts. Damn it, get your mind out of gutter.

Taking a deep breath I count to ten and enter inside the room. The sight wakes my inner beast who is thirsty for some blood. Nate is tied with chains and is bloody, bruised and unconscious. I ask one of my men to splash ice cold water on his face. I sit on the chair while he groans and wakes. His eyes widen when they adjust fully and settle on me. I smirk at seeing his reaction. He is afraid but still their is something in his eyes that tells me he won't be easy to break.

Good, I was getting bored with easy victims. My beast smirks, enjoying his latest prey to the fullest.

"Adrian, what happens if someone steals from our company." I ask him, mock wondering.

"I don't know Derek, you tell me because this the first time someone has dared to steal from our company." He says playing along with me.

"Hmm. I can think of something. Shall I show it or tell you?"

"I think I'll prefer you showing it to me." He replies smirking.
I smirk back and take the knife in my hand. I slowly walk towards him and raise the knife towards his right arm which was bound with chains to the ceiling. I trace the knife down his arm and reach the armpit. Perfect! I dig the knife deep and keep dragging it till I reach his stomach. His scream is ear splitting which satisfies my beast.

I need more of his blood and screams. My beast growls and I agree with him. With a taunting smile I grab another and more lethal looking knife. To be honest, it is one of my favorites because it is a little blunt which causes more pain to the victim. Stabbing the knife in his armpit I drag it down towards his chest and start carving his front. All the while his screams fueled my lust for blood. The beast inside me was growling in satisfaction.
    I had always loved sketching but I loved to carve my victims more. I was getting irritated by his constant ear splitting screaming. His screams were not letting me concentrate properly. So leaving the knife where it was dug into him, I stalked towards the table containing many torture devices. Amongst them was a lone black gag ball. Picking it up, I strode back to that fucker who was looking at me with fearful eyes. I forced the gag ball into his mouth. I then continued my art on my victim.
I didn't know how much time I took but once I was done, I stood back and admired my handiwork. Distantly I heard an appreciative whistle. I turned to see Adrian looking at my art work with admiring gaze.
The two dragons whose tails intertwined around the delicate, thornless stem of rose, was something I had never made. The two dragons looked lethal as they gazed tenderly at rose while their faces remained passive as they emitted fire from their mouth. I knew that my muse behind this was none other than my little Rose.

"You have to add it to your collection." Adrian said while admiring my art. He then looked at me with a sadistic smile and picked up another knife which was deadlier than the one I chose. Of course! He would choose that, he breathes to give pain.

"You know what Derek I think I should create art of my own. But first―" he stops as he takes the gag from his mouth. He positions the lethal looking dagger at his inner thigh. I smirk knowing where this is going.
I watch as Nate now shakes visibly in fear, his earlier determination gone.

"P... please, please d... don't do t... th... this." He pleads pathetically for mercy as Adrian digs, twists and drags the dagger from his inner thigh towards his manhood.

He thrashes around as Adrian tortures him with a slow and steady pace. He digs the dagger deeper as he nears his manhood. Repeating the same action from his other thigh, he makes a deep cut on his manhood, making him cry out loudly. With a a sick grin on his face he continues making deep cuts on his pathetically small dick.
     By this time a pool of blood is made at the spot where Nate is chained.

"Your last chance at surrendering Nate. Just tell us why Alexanders wanted information on Myra and our project." I say in a monotone voice, which makes him shake more I fear.

"I..I'll tell you but p..please d..don't I...I can't t...take it. P...please I..I will tell you anything." He pleads.

"I thought it would take more than a mere dagger to break you." Adrian shook his head in disappointment and dropped the dagger.

"What are his plans." I asked in a monotone voice.

"I... I don't know much about their plans. I just gave them whatever information they asked from me."

"Who handles his work?"

"Daniel... He usually manages all his work. He is his right hand"

"Take care of this." I say to my men and walk out of the room, as I realised he was nothing but a mere pawn to distract me.

"Well played Mr. Alexander and now it's my turn." An evil smile stretches across my lips as I think about all the possibilities through which I can destroy this little fucker.