Chapter-22

Call out my name- the weeknd

Derek
I walk inside the room and slam the door shut. I breathe heavily. My desire for her was burning me alive. I look down and see that my cock is raging hard. I go in my bathroom and take a cold shower. I look down at my blue balls and turn the setting of the shower to its coldest. I turn the shower off, go in my room and wear lose pyjamas. Although my member has calmed down, my body is still hot. I feel like I am not in my skin. The desire for having her is atrocious. When she kissed me, my beast was awakened to the point that it took control of my body. It wanted to hurt her when she asked me to stop. He didn't like it that she was forbidding him from touching what was his. He wanted to show her to whom she belongs to, but I stopped him from doing it because we have not yet won her over. But the problem is that  we have got a taste of her and I don't think we can stop until we make her fully ours. I might have said that I will claim her by the end of this week but the truth is my patience has long gone and I will claim her sooner than later.
______________________________________
Next day, I decided to go to Adrian's house because her being close yet untouchable is making me crazy.

I stop the car in front of Adrian's mansion. Unlike me he didn't want to live with neighbors because according to him they were annoying as fuck and extremely nosy, so instead he decided that he will build a mansion in a slightly secluded area meaning where population was low. Hence, as soon as he found the place he desired, he started building the mansion he coveted since his childhood.

The gates of the mansion are automatic ones which are controlled by the control room in his house. You will have to tell the guard about yourself, he will pass the information to Adrian and then if he wants he will ask one of the team members to open the gates by pressing a button; luckily I don't have to go through all these difficulties because before Myra I came here almost every weekend and the guards were specifically told that the gates should be opened for me anytime I came even if he was not at home. In that case the guards themselves opened the door.

I enter his house and the sight never fails to amaze me. The interior of the house is pure perfection. The foyer of the house is not filled with many materialistic or decorative objects which gives it a classy look. The mansion has three more floors other than the ground floor.
         The first floor contained six rooms, one was mine; one was his; one was now Myra's and one was the playroom which was at the right end of the first floor. Second floor had three rooms; the two rooms— the first was the control room and the other was gaming zone which contained both electronic and table games. They both were at the right end of the hallway of the second floor whereas the third room was the cinema room, unlike me he loves watching movies. The terrace had a large swimming pool with five lounge chairs on either side of the pool.
         I plan on bringing her here once I settle things with her and tell her about sharing her with Adrian, because I know that she will enjoy staying here especially the garden. Basically, his mansion was his own little paradise where I come often to clear my mind and think things clearly.
           I first go to his office and open the door to find it empty. When I walk out of the hallway and was about to ascend the stairs for the first floor, I see Lena, the head servant of this mansion. She lives here while the others who work here go back to there own home. I ask her about the whereabouts of Adrian and she informs me that he is in the gym. I thank her and instead of ascending the stairs, I use elevator to go to the third floor. The elevator dings signalling that I have reached. I walk inside the gym and see that he is violently punching the punching bag. Moving closer I see that bit by bit sand is coming out of the bag. I walk over towards the left side of Adrian and just as he is about to land another punch I quickly swing the bag to the other side which makes him jerk forward due to the sudden miss, just then the bag swings back and hits him on the head.