Chapter-12

Unknown
"Dude, c'mon or else we are gonna be late and I don't want to miss any good pussy." The pain in my ass aka my friend Luke shouts from the dining room. I roll my eyes, I swear this idiot can be so impatient when it comes to chicks and their holes.

I was in my second year of college when I met him. He saw me flirting with this girl who was his sister. So, naturally we started off with a bad start but as the time passed by we became good friends and I stayed away from his sister because he was protective like hell when it came to his sister. He wouldn't think twice before killing someone if it means protecting his sister from motherfuckers like me because I am one of those kind who fucks and uses girls like a tissue paper then leave them without any regrets. So, now, apart from usual hi's and nods we don't talk much. I snatch my car keys and make my way downstairs. Not to forget that like me he was born in this world with a silver spoon in his mouth.

We head over to my black Mesarati and I rev up the engine to go to the strip club that's at least thirty kilometers away from my house. This strip club is the most famous and isolated one as it is in the middle of nowhere. But the location of this club doesn't stop horny men like me and Luke to go there.

After about forty minutes we reach the club and like always I see that it is packed. This club opens at 7 in the evening and doesn't close till 6 in the morning. Even the girls here are professionals, they are trained to be submissive and do everything their customers ask without any questions.

We take the seats that I had reserved for us, in the front of the stage. We sit and immediately a waiter comes to attend us. We order a bottle of whisky and scotch. Then wait for the show to begin.

Fifteen minutes later, the lights dim and a spotlight comes on the man at the podium. His enthusiastic yet professional voice bounces through the walls of the hall.

"Good evening gentlemen, you are all present at "Hook" the best strip club of the country. Our girls here will make sure you have the best time of your life. Most of you might know the rules already but for our new comers let's visit the rules." He starts to tell the rules one by one which I've heard too many times.

"Rule1- By coming here you are signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement that means whatever happens here won't be disclosed outside this club.

Rule2- If you want our strip dancers to spend a night with you or give you a lap dance then you have to pay for them separately because they are just trained to give a sizzling dance show as we have other girls to tend to your other needs.

Rule3- Whatever happens after the shifts of our girls is finished, is solely your responsibility. Our club has nothing to do with it.

So, that's all gentlemen. I hope you enjoy your night in our club."

After he lays down all the rules and comes down, I hear a chorus of claps and hooting. Then, a dim red light illuminates the entire hall and the curtain hides the stage.

After a few minutes, the curtains open again. This time the stage looked completely different; the dim red and golden lights illuminated the stage, seven poles were placed at equal distance in a circular manner and in front of each pole was a girl; each one of them was wearing a leather bra and underwear and six inches long heels to look seductive but the girl who caught my eye was wearing same the outfit in blood red color while the others wore the outfit in black color. The girl with blood red outfit had long jet black hair. I couldn't see her eyes because of the red and golden lights but she was about 5feet 8inches long and not to mention that heels added to her height making her standout from the other dancers.

When the song started, all of them started pole dancing but I couldn't take my eyes off of her slim curvy frame. She started dancing sensually which nearly made me come in my jeans. The stage started moving in a circular manner so that the audience could see each and every dancer, but my eyes were stuck on that black haired beauty. The dance lasted for about ten minutes but it felt like only two minutes. I wanted to see her more so, I paid for her to give me a lap dance.