Class Auditions

Intro: Kanade & Yume: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume!" "Tanaka Kanade!" "Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

We were all in class practicing our voice projection, but Yume-chan was still having difficulty with her voice. Later in class, while we were doing our stretches, Laura-san and me were helping Yume-chan. "You both are so awesome." Yume-chan said. "It sounded like you could've kept on going."

"That's because I've been taking classes since I was a kid." Laura-san said. "It's pretty difficult to learn Yume-chan, even I had to practice a lot abroad." I added. "You went to another school?" Laura-san asked. "Yup, for 4 years." I said. "It was so long." Yume-chan groaned. "Well, these are years that we're talking about." I said. After some more assistance from Ms Hibiki, Yume-chan made some good improvements to her voice projection.

Ms Hibiki then announced to us about upcoming Class Auditions. "I gotta get into the Song Class." I said to myself. I know me and Yume-chan can do it.

Later after class, Yume-chan, Koharu-chan, Laura-san & I were sitting in the cafeteria, discussing our plans for the class auditions, but Yume-chan was still having doubts about the class, not confident in her skills. "You can do it, Yume-chan." I said. "Yeah, if you can pull off that type of performance, it must've been no fluke" Laura-san said.

After we comforted Yume-chan, I went on my own to walk around a bit, and wandered over to the boy's division. I finally noticed when I saw a lot of boy students walking around, not noticing me yet. "Wow, it so many boys here." I said.

I was looking around before I was suddenly grabbed and pulled behind a tree. "Huh?" I said looking at him, who turn out to be Subaru-san. "Oh, Subaru-san!" I said. "What are you doing over here on the boys side?" He asked. "I um... I wanted to say thank you. For coming to our show." I said, trying to not make eye contact. "I hope he doesn't see through my lie." I thought.

"Sure, no problem, I guess." Subaru-san said. "Good, fooled him." I thought. " So, what's the Real reason to why you were wondering around?" He asked, giving the me that same smirk he gives me when teasing. "Was I that easy?" I asked. "You pretty much were." Subaru-san replied. "I'm.. I'm worry about auditions." I admitted. "Really? Why? You seem to sing pretty good." Subaru-san said.

"Yeah, but what if "pretty good" isn't good enough? I mean, Yume gave off a perfect performance the first time on stage." She could easily get it, and I could be left out."I said. "Well, isn't it important of what you want to achieve?" Subaru-san asked. "Huh?"

That's right, I came here with a goal to achieve. I wanted to join S4 with Yume-chan." I thought. "You're right! It is important. And what I want to achieve is to become a top idol with Yume-chan." I said. "This is just a first step to achieving that goal!" I said. "Good for you." Subaru-san said. "Thanks for the pep talk." I said, smiling. " I don't do anything. Well, later."Subaru-san said as he walked off.