Kirara, the Fluffy Idol!

Intro: Yume and Kanade: We're definitely gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume...And Tanaka Kanade...."

"Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

("So far on Aikatsu Stars! I'm Tanaka Kanade. I'm a second year at the idol middle school, Four Star Academy. As a top idol and member of the newly formed S5, I work my hardest at my Aikatsu every day.

The idol school Venus Ark, along with it's owner and top idol Elza Forte-sama, suddenly appeared before us. Elza-sama's dress, a Star Premium Rare Coord, was absolutely stunning. But what was most incredible was that Lily-senpai even managed to get one of her own! Yume-chan and I will most definitely get a Star Premium Rare Coord too!")

Those of us from S5 and Lily-senpai were celebrating Lily-senpai's achievement of getting a Star Premium Rare Coord in the gardens.

"Lilienne, congratulations on getting the Pluto Star Premium Rare Coord!" Yuzu-senpai said, popping out confetti.

"Congratulations!" We said as well.

"Thank you so much!"

"Your performance was wonderful!" Yume-chan said.

"It really was! Your Star Wings look amazing on you!" I added.

"Don't they?"

"Yes." Ako-chan replied. "More than anything, I'm grateful that you could get back at Venus Ark for us."

"Um Ako-chan. We weren't aiming for that." I said, sweatdropping.

"I vow to rescue my brand from the clutches of that idol pirate as well!"

"Ako-chan, wouldn't it be better to make your own brand?" I asked.

"Never! I refuse to lose to that pirate!"

I feel like she has the wrong priorities.

We then heard a "baa" as if there was a sheep nearby. Trying to locate the sound d, we saw something ruffling in the bushes nearby.

"Look!"

A sheep with pink fur came out from the bushes. And it looked so cute!

"So cute!"

"A sheep?" Ako-chan asked.

"What is it doing here?" Mahiru-chan asked.

Yuzu-senpai stand foward, and sit on her knees.

"Come over here."

The pink sheep  walked over to Yuzu-senpai, and she begin to rub her face in it's fur while it kept saying baa.

"She's so fluffy and puffy!"

"She is cute."

I walked over and then I noticed that around it's neck was a letter.