Open Sesame! Obtaining the Star Wings!

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're definitely gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume...And Tanaka Kanade...."

"Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

("So far on Aikatsu Stars! My name's Tanaka Kanade. A second-year at the Idol middle school, Four Star Academy. As a top idol in S5, I work hard at improving my Aikatsu every day. An idol school upon an extravagant cruise liner sailing around the world collecting skilled idols, Venus Ark, suddenly appeared before us. To make matters worst, the owner and top idol of Venus Ark, Elza Forte has scouted me and Yume-chan.

"Come to Venus Ark. I'll give you what you desire."

Plus, Hime-senpai is taking a leave of absence to go on a journey.

"I understood after seeing Elza-chan performance. That there was something I was missing. I'm going to find it."

I may be in S5 now with Yume-chan and everyone, but there's still so much that I'm worried about.

But this isn't the time to be sad or worried. Especially after what happened with Subaru-kun. Just when I thought things were going so fast, I was suddenly confronted by Subaru-kun, when he looks me in the eyes and confessed to me.

"I love you, Kanade. Ever since I lay my eyes on you and saw you."

With the feelings mutual between us, we were official a couple, which was still so unreal to me, but it was a good feeling. So now, I'll work even harder, and then reach Subaru-kun's level as a idol, and make my first Premium Rare Dress!")

Lily's POV

I was in my dorm room, looking through the Aikatsu girls magazine, showing pages with Elza Forte.

"Elza Forte..."

"Also known as Perfect Elza

"Also known as Perfect Elza. As she says, she who controls the dresses controls Aikatsu."

I take a breath, thinking to myself about her words, and look up through my window at the blue sky.

"It is true, only chosen ones are permitted to don a Star Premium Rare Coord."

"Her winged coord...They are the symbols of perfection."

I stand up, and look into one of my books on my dress stand.

"Star wings radiating brilliantly..."

I, too, wish to bear them.

"The time has come..for me to release the seal on my Premium Rare Dress."

"Yes, it has come..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening (STARDOM)

Yume/Laura] Hikari wa motto tōi sora
[Yume] Negai wa maketari shinai
[Kanade]Honki no kimi wo matteru

Miru mono subete ga sekai wo kaete iku
[Kanade]Nagareru namida ga kokoro wo tsuyoku suru