The Summer Fest

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

It been three months since we came to Four Star Academy, and a lots happened since then. Today, the Headmaster called us all to the auditorium to tell us about the summer fest, and he picked out representatives from each class who was going to perform with a member of S4.

The principal picked out Ako-chan from Theater Class, Ruka-chan from Dance Class, Laura from our Song Class, and Mahiru-chan from Beauty Class. I was a little sad that Yume-chan and I were tied for second place in our class, but we were all the most happy for Laura.

The Headmaster called each of the representatives down to the stage, and we each heard some amazing things from them. But Mahiru-chan.... "I refuse... To lose to my sister!" Mahiru-chan said, with a fierce expression.

Everyone in the auditorium, even the Headmaster was shocked by her words.

"Mahiru-chan..." I thought. The four of us all met up in our dorm to discuss about what Mahiru-chan said.

Later in the cafeteria, the four of us saw Mahiru-chan walking and we got her to sit with us

Later in the cafeteria, the four of us saw Mahiru-chan walking and we got her to sit with us. She wasn't eating much so I was getting worried. "So you set on beating Yozora-senpai at any cost?" I asked. "Yeah, no matter what." "Is there a specific reason for why your so competitive?" Koharu-chan asked.

I was curious myself. Mahiru-chan told us about how Yozora-senpai and her were as sister and how she said Yozora-senpai left her behind when she went to Four Star Academy. "Mahiru-chan..." I thought.

To me, Mahiru-chan reminds me of how I used to feel when my parents would always work alot, and we wouldn't have much time to spend with each other. But I grew to accept that and we still always are there for each other.

"I'll see you later." Mahiru-chan said. "Wait, Mahiru-chan!" I said. She turns and looks at me. "I wanna see you train."

With a little persistence, I was able to get Mahiru-chan to let me come along. As I watch her train for days, I saw her exhausting herself, and so I went to bring her a decent meal. "Ok, this should be good." I went to the lesson room, and found her passed out. "Mahiru-chan!" I run up to her and see rpthat she was looking pale and went to get a nurse.

Timeskip

I later sat in the infirmary with Mahiru-chan as Yozora-senpai came in. "Are you all right?!" Yozora-senpai said, coming in. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to do more." I said bowing. "No, it wasn't your fault." Mahiru-chan said. "Thank you, but I think you two should have a moment to talk, so I'll leave." I said, before leaving the infirmary and waiting at my dorm for any news.

When I saw Mahiru-chan again the next day at the festival, she looked like a lot happened, but looked like a huge height been lifted off her shoulder. "Mahiru-chan, do your best." I said. "Yes! Thank you!" Mahiru-chan said, smiling.