Etoile Jade Coord

Etoile Jade Coord

エトワールジェイドコード

Type: Pure/Cute

Brand: Starlight Etoile Lumíere

Rarity: Jeweling Rare/ Premium Rare

Jewel: Jade

Etoile Jade Coord (エトワールジェイドコード) is jeweling rare coord by the pure brand Starlight Etoile Lumíere with collaboration with the new brand Royale Dream, used by Hana Aisuru in Aikatsu Friends and promotion for the Brilliant Jewel series and the first season of the anime.

Etoile Jade Top

A red multicolored top with gold stapes around the shoulder and the neck, with a golden collar attached with a gem heart. On the arms are scarlet red armbands with several small pearls surrounding it. On the top is a hot pink layer with gold frills decorated around the trimming. At the middle is a sky blue star on the chest, while a pink ribbon is included, and the waist is a pearl chain connected through the ribbon. Wrapping the waist center is a royal white sash with the inscription for the brand in graved letters, all while a green bow is on the right. Surrounding this is a gold frilled thin fabric underneath and a at the end is a red layer with pink, purple, orange, and green patterns covering the area with gold linings and little diamonds. On the wrists are red tulle ribbon ruffled chiffon pieces each on the wrists, surrounded by stars. There is also a golden striped waistband and with blue pearls. The wearer gains red fingernails.

Etoile Jade Skirt

A glittery skirt with multicolored patterns separated by a gold linings on each section. Between each is a twinkling star design while in the middle is a light pink ribbon bow followed by pearls and the writing "starlight etoile" written on the ends on the ribbons. Adorning the bottom layer is a blue glittering border and circling around is small jewels. The last layer is golden frills and shaped like a cape while being coated in orange glitters near the border lines.

Etoile Jade High Heels Shoes

Red high heels with a green bow in the middle and a star on it. Around the legs are white transparent socks wrapped with pearls and adorned with stars. Around the heels is a chain made from pearls and a Jade gem on the back of them.

Etoile Jade Ribbon Accessory

A red and golden patterned ribbon with the tails and second half decorated gold. At the middle is a Jade gem and attached by a string with a white star at the end. Included are two gems on the ribbon matching the color of it.

Trivia

This is the first Jeweling Rare Coord for Starlight Etoile Lumíere and to also serve as the promotion of another brand.

Hana Aisuru is the protagonist of Aikatsu Friends, being her successor and having romantic feelings towards Kazune Yuki, Aine's older brother.