Exciting Christmas!

Intro: Yume and Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!

Kanade's POV

In the Morning...

After working all night, I finished my secret mission.

"All done!" I whispered.

I wanted to get some presents for Yume-chan, Laura, Ako-chan, and Mahiru-chan, as well as members for M4, and....

"Subaru-kun." I said.

Luckily, Yume-chan went to sleep, I was able to get started on the presents, which I also been working on them in secrecy the whole night.

Today was Christmas Eve, so in honor of it I wanted to do something nice for everyone.

For my friends, I decided to make scarfs for them, since I love to do fashion. I decided to make scarfs with their favorite colors and as well as something on each of them that would make them unique.

For Ako-chan, I stitched small little chibi pictures of Subaru-kun on them, and for Mahiru-chan, I chose chocolate sweets on her. For Laura, I chose piano theme since she mentioned that she knew how to play it when she was little, as well as sour konbu on the scarf design.

For Yume-chan, I chose to make it unique, and add music notes on to it, as well as a meaningful message on it saying "Go S4!" I also made it pink and chose to give it a fluffy motif.

As for the members of M4, I the colors that I seen them wear on stage. " Okay, Pink for Asahi-senpai, Yellow for Nozomu-senpai, and Green for Kanata-senpai." I said, looking at the gifts. I was wrapping each of them up and I finally came across Subaru-kun's.

"Subaru-kun.."

For some reason, I felt the need to put everything I had into his gift.

I put his favorite color, sky blue on the scarf as it's main color, while also adding little bananas on it at the end of it.

"Okay, time to get some sleep." I thought. I was working at the desk in our dorm, while trying to be as quiet as possible, to make it a surprise from Yume-chan.

("It been a few days since Yume-chan's solo concert, and since then, she been back to her cheerful self with more energy than ever. I been feeling great as well, with Yume-chan back in full spirits, I feel like we can do anything we put our minds too. Our rival and best friend, Laura was a big help, as well as Mahiru-chan, Ako-chan, and even Subaru-kun for worrying about Yume-chan, and me... But, ever since our last encounter, I feel all nervous, my heart would be beating like a ticking bomb, and my face would get all blushed.")

Later, Yume-chan, Laura, and I were in the cafeteria when the admins came in to make an announcement.

"A Christmas party will grace these halls on Christmas courtesy of us admins." Yuri-senpai said.

All the students in the cafeteria were all excited by this as well as I was.

"Worry not, as we'll be streaming S4's concert live."

"All students of Four Star Academy are welcome."

"We eagerly await your attendance."

Everyone begin whispering and talking about the upcoming event, along with S4's Christmas concert.

"So exciting!" I said.

"Yeah! Laura, we should hold a Christmas concert too!" Yume-chan exclaimed. "That sounds like a good idea!" I said.

 "That sounds like a good idea!" I said