Movie Festival and Kasumi Siblings

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

Today Four Star Academy was having a Film Festival,and Yume-chan was the lead role! Koharu-chan, Laura, and I were different roles as well as everyone else.
My role was as the servant of the demon Lord, who was also Subaru-kun.

Yume-chan was a fairy who was looking for her older sister, which was Hime-senpai

Yume-chan was a fairy who was looking for her older sister, which was Hime-senpai. Nomozu-san was the prince fairy of M4 kingdom. All of our other friends were supporting roles for the movie. At the end of the movie the prince and the fairy got married. As for the demon king, after becoming a fairy again, my character and Subaru-kun's became a couple after the servant wanted to stay by her Lord's side.

Timeskip

After the movie, Yume-chan, Koharu-chan, Laura and I were outside after the movie festival and were happy to have been involved in such a huge thing. Yume-chan although... "Was that really worth crying for?" Laura asked.

"It's just that I'm so relieved the movie turned out well after all we went through to make it!" Yume-chan said, still crying. "There,there." I said, comforting her. "Yume-chan." We then turned to see it was Nozomu-san and Subaru-kun. "Nomozu-kun." Yume-chan said. "Subaru-kun." I said. "Good work." Nozomu-san said. We ran up to the two.

"Your support is what kept me going to the very end. Thank you for everything." Yume-chan replied. "The movie was pretty fun." I said.

We then saw S4 walking and before I went with the others, I stay for a bit. "Oh, and Subaru-kun?" I asked. "What?" He asked. " I just wanted to say, it was really fun to play and act alongside you!" I said before I proceeded to join the others. I looked behind me and smiled one more time at the two.

We thanked S4 again for acting alongside us and I really did enjoy the experience of being in a movie

Timeskip

It was a beautiful summer, and the four of us were wearing our summer uniforms. "It's so beautiful outside." I said. "Yeah!" Yume-chan agreed. We were outside looking at the bamboo trees. "That's right. It's just about Tanabata." Laura said. "Yes!" Ms Hibiki said, popping up out of nowhere with a red guitar.