Dress Make and Inspiration

Intro: Yume & Kanade: We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Beginning our Aikatsu!

Kanade's POV
It been a whole month since we first started, and so Ms. Hibiki said that in one week, we would be taking a test to see how much have we improved since than. The subject was going to be on Dance Stages, where we only had to wear was a school dress created by the Dress Make System. "This will be interesting." I said. When it comes to fashion & designing, I'm confident in my skills.

After class, Yume-chan, Laura, and I went to do some running before going to the Dress Make room. "This will be a fun challenge." I said. "True. Nothing gets me fired up then a good challenge. " Laura added. "Let's pass this together." "Yeah!" Yume-chan and I both agreed.

Afterwards, we stopped by the Dress Make room, where we were greeted by Yuri-chan

Afterwards, we stopped by the Dress Make room, where we were greeted by Yuri-chan. "Well, if it isn't you three."I take it you're here to use the Dress Make?" Yuri-chan asked. "Yes." We all replied. "Then, I got a special treat for you." I look at her confused. "Huh?" "Yuri-chan's Dress Make Seminar!"

She then pulled us it a seminar about the Dress Make System

She then pulled us it a seminar about the Dress Make System. "Put simply, the Dress Make is process of customizing your dress."You can use items called Glitter to change the design with a click." Yuri-chan explained. "Interesting..." I said, listening closely.

"Yeah, that's so cool!" Yume-chan added. "But do I even have any of those?" Yume-chan asked. "Yume-chan remember our mobiles?" I said. Did you already forget we got some on our Aikatsu Mobiles?" You can earn them by doing a good job on your performances." Laura said.

"The better your performances, the more Glitter you earn." I added. "Oh, I get it now." Yume-chan said. "You can mix and match different things to your heart's content. And the more Glitter you collect, the wider a variety of dresses you can make." That ends my explanation." Yuri-chan said.

"Good luck on your first Dress Make." "Thank you!" We said. I couldn't wait to get started on making my own dress. We first used our ID for authentication, and then placed our Aikatsu mobiles to see how much Glitter we had. "Wow, I got so much Glitter!" Yume exclaimed. "Me too!" I said. I looked at my screen and then begin picking out the design and color.