True Rivals

Intro: "We're gonna be a first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

"Babies, clean out this ears and listen up!" This is big news! Ms. Hibiki said. "Okay!" The class replied. "The annual Soccer World tournament is going to be held once again at Kibougaoka Stadium." Ms. Hibiki explained. "And as is tradition, Four Star Academy's first-years will star in it's halftime show."

"Get ready to get on it!" Ms

"Get ready to get on it!" Ms. Hibiki exclaimed. "Halftime show?" Yume-chan asked. "There's a break between the first and second halves of the game, Yume-chan. And to entertain the fans in the stadium during that break, they hold a halftime show." I explained.

"That's right Tanaka." Ms. Hibiki said. "Really? That's so cool!" Yume-chan said. Luckily, my dad's a huge fan of soccer, so when we were in London, he made me watch a lot of shows with him, not that I mind. The performances were so awesome.

"We'll be holding an audition for it right away." Ms. Hibiki. "Submit your entry sheets via your Aikatsu Mobiles. And with that announcement, we were off. I actually couldn't wait to perform in the stadium. "I hope I make the cut. I know Laura and Yume-chan will." I thought.

I was so excited for the halftime show that I was daydreaming in class later. "Oh, sorry." I said. I was thinking about my dress designs and wanted a dress that would fit for this occasion.

Later that night, in our dorms, Koharu-chan told me something sad. "So you're going to Italy Koharu-chan?" I asked. "Yeah, it has to do with my dad's work." Koharu-chan said. "Oh." I said. So that why Koharu-chan suggested we took that photo on Halloween, to make "memories." Our conversation was then interrupted by Yume-chan's sudden entrance and she quickly plopped onto the bed, exhausted.

"Yume-chan..." I thought. Our Aikatsu mobiles ring and Koharu-chan and I quickly look at our mobiles, seeing that we made the cut! "Yume-chan! Yume-chan!" Koharu-chan said. "Hey, wake up!" I said. Yume-chan groans waking up. "The results of the first audition are out!" Koharu-chan said. "Yume-chan!" I called.

She when jumps up and sees us. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah!" We said.
"Look." I said. Koharu-chan shows her the mobile and we look and see our names. "We all made it!" Yume-chan exclaimed. "Yeah!" I said. "Yeah, tis is great." Koharu-chan said.

Yay!" Yume-chan exclaimed, jumping and hugging both of us. "Anna-sensei said that the S4 members and all the admins were chosen to be in this show before." Yume-chan said. "Exactly." I said. "Right, it's like a gateway to success." Koharu-chan said.

"I know! Wait, what kind gate is the gateway to success?" Yume-chan asked. "Uh, Yume-chan?" I said, looking at her confused. Koharu-chan just laughed nervously. "Yume-chan seemed to have misunderstood that analogy." I thought.

The next day, the three of us went to the stadium together and looked at it. "Could this be the gateway to success you were talking about?" Yume-chan said. "Yume-chan, that's..." I then stopped.