The Target Idols! Fateful Confession!

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're definitely gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume...And Tanaka Kanade...."

"Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

("So far on Aikatsu Stars! My name's Tanaka Kanade. I'm a second-year student at a idol middle, Four Star Academy.

As the 1st representative of Fashion Class and as a idol in S5, the newly formed group at the academy, I work my hardest at my Aikatsu every day.

I do my best with my friends. So much has happened to start the school year. An luxury extravagant cruise liner appeared at the harbor. What's so cool is it's a idol school! It's called Venus Ark.

The owner and the top idol, Elza-sama, is scouting around the world for idols who she says are to her standards. She said she that she here to plunder Yume-chan and me, but we both have no intention of leaving Four Star Academy... But her Coord was so amazing!

The wings on it really stood out, I never seen a dress like hers before.

The world is full of so many amazing idols, it's so exciting! A new age of Aikatsu seems to be beginning, I can't wait.

But what more shocking is Subaru-kun, who I been in love with since last school year, appears at Elza-sama's concert, and then asks me to meet him tomorrow, at the school gate. I'm really nervous about what for, but I'm sure it's a important thing, so I'll make sure to see him then.)

Meanwhile on Venus Ark...

Elza, Rei, and Kirara were eating steak, while discussing about Hime.

"Shiratori Hime. How very intriguing. I approve of your decision to dock in Japan to scout her." Rei said, watching Hime's performance on her mobile.

"She has the potential to become a perfect idol. I will obtain her by any means necessary." Elza said.

"Geez, you already have Kirara, Elza-sama!" Kirara said.

"I understand Hime, but why scout these two girls?" Rei asked, looking at her mobile which showed Yume.

"Nijino Yume. She may stand at the peak of Four Star Academy in S5, the new Idol group at Four Star Academy...But that's only because Shiratori Hime graduated."

"She lost to Hime at the S4 selection, as well as Kanade."

"I could sense a little sparkles in Kanade-chan, but not Yume-chan." Kirara said.

"Yes, neither could I. What's important is the value Hime places in her. As for Kanade, she holds a certain potential as a idol."

"Tanaka Kanade, she join S5, and became the first representative of the Fashion Class, but she lost to Yume at S4 selection."

"She was also behind by 1 point."

"Yes, but as for Kanade, she could also prove to be useful in luring Yume Nijino, which could also lead to Hime. If Kanade's at Venus Ark, soon Yume will follow, and Hime will fall right into my hands." Elza said, giving off a confident smile.

"I see. You're using her to lure Yume, and then use her as bait to capture your true prey, Hime." Rei said.

"As expected of Elza-sama! Your plan is perfect!" Kirara agreed.

"In order to obtain Hime, I will first claim you both as my own, Kanade Tanaka, Yume Nijino."