Onward to Venus Ark!

Intro: Yume and Kanade: We're definitely gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume...And Tanaka Kanade...."

"Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

("So far on Aikatsu Stars! I'm Tanaka Kanade. I'm a second year at the idol middle school, Four Star Academy. As a top idol and member of the newly formed S5, I work my hardest at my Aikatsu every day. As well as proving myself to Subaru-kun.

But ever since Venus Ark docked in Japan, we've gotten ourselves into one incident after another. Before we knew it, the Headmaster told Yume-chan, Mahiru-chan, Laura, and I that we would be going to the Venus Ark, as exchange students.

This was in order for us to learn more about "Star Premium Rare Coords."

This means we would be leaving the school for a while, and plus our underclassmen as well. But I know they'll be great, especially Emi-chan.

I'm so excited, I can hardly contain my excitement!")

We stood in front of the Venus Ark ship, ready to board with our things we packed.

"Here we are." Yume-chan said.

"Let's go." I said.

"Yeah." Laura added.

"Hmm, I do hope I have everything I need." I said.

I brought along all of my important items and things we would need, but I was worried about my M4 album I still had from my first year.

"That reminds me, they told us we only needed to bring the bare necessities..." Laura said.

The three of us looked at Mahiru-chan, and her extremely heavy looking bag.

"Mahiru, what're you packing?" Laura asked.

"I'm curious as well, Mahiru-chan."

"We're going behind enemy lines, so I prepared for the worst."

"Hmm?"

"I brought three hundred tiles!"

"300? Is that enough? What about 400?" I asked.

"Uhhh..." Laura and Yume-chan both look at us sweatdropping.

"A-Anyway, let's board." Yume-chan said.

"Ossu!"

"Up we go!" I said.

The four of us headed up the pink stairs leading to the entrance, and were greeted by Elza-sama, along with Rei-san and the man we met before when we were here before.

"Welcome to Venus Ark, Japan's idols." Elza-sama said.

"My name's Tanaka Kanade from Four Star Academy."