S4 Drama! New Love Rival?!

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Beginning our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

The four of us were in the Cafeteria and we were thinking about our lessons today.
"Yume, what lessons do you want to attend today?" Laura asked. "Today...oh, it's about time for S4 TV." Yume-chan replied. She tapped on her mobile and the screen showed us the S4 show.

S4 were announcing about a new drama that they were going be starring in

"A drama with S4!" I'm not going to miss that!" Yume-chan exclaimed excited.

"The producer will be none other than Tsubasacchi, the top star of Theater Class!" Yuzu-senpai said. They than said that they were going to be holding auditions for extras. "Wow, this could be a great opportunity you guys!" I said. "Really?" Yume-chan asked.

"Yup! We could use this as a way to improve our acting skills." I said.

"And plus Yume-chan, we could be acting alongside Hime-senpai." I said. "I'm interested! I'll take the auditions!" Yume-chan replied quickly. "Wow, that was easy." I thought.

"Please wait for me!" "Um, she can't hear you, Yume." Laura said. "I couldn't help but laugh a little at Yume's excitement. "It's a chance of a lifetime to act with S4." Koharu-chan said. "Exactly!" I said. "Nijino Yume! Ready to go!" "Tanaka Kanade! Ready to shine!" "Let's pass that audition!" I said.

"Yeah, we gonna act alongside S4!" Yume-chan exclaimed.

After our excitement went down, we all went to check out the bulletin board in the hallway to see the movie poster.

"The title drama is..." Yume said. "The story of a group of studyholic girls who formed a rock band and got into a music University on their first try." "That's a long title!" I said.

"Geez why the long title for a movie?" I wondered. "You got that right." Laura added. "It's "Rock! Rock Girls!" Abbreviated." Koharu-chan said. "That's not how you abbreviate something." I said.

"That's not an Abbreviation!" Laura said. Koharu-chan explain the summary of the movie, how in a prep school, four students formed a rock band and then became a famous Rock band.