A day with Hime and Tsubasa's Past!

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

I was walking around the academy, still thinking about what Mr. Moroboshi mentioned yesterday about Yume's "Power" she has. "What did he mean about her "Power?" I thought. I mean, Yume's ability on stage the first time was amazing, but could her talent really be "due" to a special power?" I thought.

I walked by a room, which was the Headmaster's office, and then I heard voices inside. "Hmm?" I put my ear near the door to try and listen in, and then I heard Hime-senpai's voice, along with Mr. Moroboshi.

"Headmaster, for what purpose do you continue forcing trials upon her?" Hime-senpai said

"Headmaster, for what purpose do you continue forcing trials upon her?" Hime-senpai said. "I'm unsure who's you're referring to." Me. Moroboshi replied.

"Nijino Yume-chan. You cancelled my concert without warning and made her perform her first solo live in the Grand Hall." Hime-senpai said.

What does she mean "cancelled" I thought she cancelled it because she had another concert.

I then put my ear back near the door.

"This must all be part of some plot." Is it because of the power Yume-chan holds? Because she's special?" Hime-senpai said.

"Are you finished?" The Headmaster asked. "There's is no need for a top idol like to concern herself with an inexperienced newcomer. Take your leave."

I then hear footsteps coming from inside and move away from the door and hide quickly.
Hime-senpai leaves the room, and I stay hidden but still hear the Headmaster. "Nijino Yume's special. As well as Tanaka Kanade. The key to Nijino's Power." I was a little confused by his words. "I'm the key?" I thought. Confused by his words, I decided to leave before I was seen and went back to my dorm.

There was only still a little early in the morning, so I decided to hurry back to sleep so Yume-chan and Koharu-chan weren't be woken up by the sounds I was making.
"Hmm..." I continued thinking about the Headmaster's words and still couldn't find no sleep, so I decided to read a magazine and look at my M4 album.

"This one looks good." I said. I was reading a page about Emi Hoshino, a child actress. "I wonder what she's doing." I thought.

I then sat up and grabbed my M4 album book, which was full of different pictures of M4's public appearances. I then stopped and looked at some of the photos of Subaru-kun.

 I then stopped and looked at some of the photos of Subaru-kun