Voting and Yuri-Senpai!

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

Yume-chan, Koharu-chan, Laura and I were in the cafeteria and watching S4 TV. S4 was talking about a new Event that they were having over Summer vacation.

"It's a event where we've turned an entire island in the south into a idol theme park!" Hime-senpai said

"It's a event where we've turned an entire island in the south into a idol theme park!" Hime-senpai said. Every Student was going to Aikatsu Island and the coolest was that they were hold "Fresh Idol Elections!" This is where 5 students who gain enough fan votes will have the opportunity to of taking the stage there.

"So cool!" I said. This could be a great opportunity for all of us. We could also really prove to our fans that we care about them. Everyone else seemed pretty amaze by this election.

Later after lunch, the five of us were thinking about what we could do to boost our popularity and I was more busy with looking at my place on the Aikatsu Mobile. "I'm in 26th place." I thought.

Yume-chan and me were the only ones left when Koharu-chan and Laura went to go do their appearances at places. I talked to Mahiru-chan and she said that she was going to be doing modeling work.

"Every single thing we do is part if the competition, huh?" Yume-chan asked. "That would be most likely, but let's do our best Yume-chan!" I said, trying to sound reassuring. We then saw Yuri-senpai having trouble with some posters and decided to help her out them up.

"It's up." Yume-chan said. "Done!" I added as well. "Thanks, you've both a huge help." Yuri-senpai said. I was really amazed at how busy the admins for the school seems to be with work for the Aikatsu Island event.

After we offered to help Yuri-senpai with her admin work, we first went on our way to the Dress Make room and then helped out in the library, running into Ms

After we offered to help Yuri-senpai with her admin work, we first went on our way to the Dress Make room and then helped out in the library, running into Ms. Hibiki along the way.

After a long day of work, we jump right into bed exhausted. "I never could've imagined that the work the admins did was so hard." Yume-chan said. "I think it's pretty educational. We can learn more about what Yuri-senpai does.