CD Auditions and Yume's Power

Intro: Yume & Kanade: " We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

"Okay, babies. It's the start of the second semester. Ms. Hibiki said. "Right!" The class said. Today Sumner Vacation was over, and it was the start of a new semester for us students. It was so much fun over Summer break. We made great memories and I had a lot of fun with Subaru-kun, but now it was back to school.

"I've brought some big news in recognition of you all making it to the second stage." Ms. Hibiki said. "Big news?" Yume-chan asked. "And what would that be?" Laura asked. "Is it good?" I added. "CDs!" Ms. Hibiki pulled out some CDs in her hand.

"It's finally your CD debut!" The class was silent at first, but soon everyone was all talking about it. "Wow?! Our first CD debut?!" I asked. "Yeah, this is so exciting!" Yume-chan said.
Suddenly, the Headmaster comes in with a man named Sashida-san who overlooks S4 and is a amazing producer I heard about in London. "Wow, Sashida-san."

"So anyway, every fall we pick a New Princess from Song Class and make her a debut CD to put on sale

"So anyway, every fall we pick a New Princess from Song Class and make her a debut CD to put on sale." Sashida-san said. "Last year, it was Ashida Yuri." Ms. Hibiki sai... Wait a minute! "Did she just said Yuri-senpai?" I thought.

"It was Hime-senpai too, right?" Yume-chan asked. "Now that you all know, be ready for the audition in three days." Everyone was shocked to that we had only three days to prepare.

Later, Yume, Laura and I joined Koharu-chan in the cafeteria and were pretty excited for the auditions. "Yeah, but you have to pass the audition first." Yume-chan said. "That will be tough." I said. "I won't lose." Laura said. "Neither will I." Yume-chan retorted back. I sat across the table, looking as if there was lightning brewing from the two.

Koharu-chan looked as if she had the same idea. Her expression read "Yume-chan and Laura are at each other's throats." I tried to dissolve the issue quickly. "Let's just all do our best, you guys." I said, smiling.

"That fry looks so good

"That fry looks so good." Yume-chan said. "Which one?" Laura asked. Yume-chan then suddenly bites on one of the tries Laura was holding, leaving Koharu-chan and I looking confused. "So good!" Yume-chan said.  "Huh?" We both asked.