Individuality

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!

Kanade's POV

Yume-chan, Koharu-chan, Laura and I were in our dorm room, looking at the large scroll Laura brought with her

Yume-chan, Koharu-chan, Laura and I were in our dorm room, looking at the large scroll Laura brought with her. It revealed to us a long family line. "Incredible!" Yume-chan exclaimed. "So you're from a musical family, Laura." I said. "Well, yeah." Laura replied. "How far back does it go?" Koharu-chan asked. "The Edo period?" Laura said, thinking.

"What?!" Yume-chan reacted. "It goes that far?" I asked. Laura explained to us her ancestors Sakuraba Gonzaemon, Sakuraba Sakurako, Sakuraba Urara, and all the way to the Show period, which led to her family were full of musical prodigies.

"Wow, that so cool, Laura." I said. "And now Sakuraba Laura, born in Heisei, is a idol." Yume-chan stated. "I'll definitely make it into S4 so as not to shame my ancestors!" Laura said. "I think that's wonderful, Laura." I added. We'll put. Me too." Yume-chan said to Laura. "What did your ancestors do?" Koharu-chan asked. "I'm curious as well." I said.

"Dunno." Yume-chan said bluntly. We all looked at her, not surprised by that. We then all received a ringing coming from our Aikatsu mobiles and looked at them. It was a audition notification. "Individualistic idols..." Laura said. "You're perfect for it, Laura!" Yume-chan exclaimed. "Yeah! It's perfect for you Laura." I said. "I agree." Koharu-chan added.

"Huh? You think so?" Laura asked. "Yeah! We said. After out encouragements, Laura decided to go give it a shot. The four of us decided to go to the lesson room to help Laura practice for the audition. As I was help Laura with her dance practice, Koharu-chan and Yume-chan were talking about something to do with "Jewel Ice Cream."

Looking pretty good , Laura." I said, watching at her gracefully moves.
"Hooray! Hooray! Laura!" Yume-chan started shouting to Laura. "Go for it! Go for it! Laura!"Yume-chan continued cheering. "What got you so cheering, Yume-chan?" I asked.
"Ice cream! Ice cream! Laura!" Yume-chan cheered. "Of course..." I said.

"Yume-chan always did love to eat ice cream, ever since we were little. But I do love ice cream too. I do hope that they make a sour flavor though." I thought. "Yume, you're just getting excited over the thought of Ice cream if I pass." Laura stated.

"O-Of course not." Yume said, sounding unconvincing. "Are you sure, Yume-chan?" I said. "O-Of course! "Laura will definitely ice... I mean, ace the audition. Right?"
"Yeah, I'm sure of it." Koharu-chan added. "Of course Laura will." I said, giving her a reassuring smiling.

"That audition won't be easy." Laura said. "Why's that?" Yume-chan asked. Laura explained the fact that since their looking for individuality, everyone will be trying to show how unique they are.

"That is a problem, but I still think you can do it Laura." I said. Laura looks at me and smile, while showing us a move of her. "The key will be having as big an impact on the judges as possible." Laura said.