Final Preparations! S4 Selections! All Together!

Intro: Yume and Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

With the S4 selection finally here, everyone's giving it their all in boosting their Aikatsu, as well as me. So much has happened up to these days, and I enjoyed every moment.

Seeing Laura and Mahiru-chan perform together was just the best! Laura and Mahiru-chan formed a team in order to boost their energy before the S4 selections, but, they both as if they were missing something.

Yume-chan and I were doing our best, and we were both getting many offers and appearances on programs and TV live shows. I was even invited to share fashion secrets and tips to girls and even young women. Subaru-kun been busy with M4, which made me the most happy.

I actually also really loved the Valentine's chocolate that he gave me, and plus, to me they held all his feelings that he poured into them.

With everything going on with Yume-chan and I, Ako-chan, Yume-chan and I jumped at the chance when Laura and Mahiru-chan asked for our assistance in helping them advertise their performance together, and we even suggested "Honeybee's Kiss" since it's so full of joy and cheerfulness.

With snow also here since it was still winter before spring, Yume-chan, Ako-chan and I enjoyed a fun snowball fight, with me winning! When it comes to a snowball fight, you better watch out.

We also shoved the snow so that the fans would be able to make it to the academy,candy it was so much fun, even if we did get cover in snow.

On the day of their event, they gave beautiful performances and showed off some amazing coords! And their Unit stage was so cool too! Seeing them sing Honeybee's Kiss really warmed our hearts for spring. They even got the Special Grade-Up Glitter like us!

We each made our new coords, each specifically made for us.

Laura's was the Aqua Starry Rock Coord. Mahiru-chan's was the Exotic Sunset Coord, Yume-chan's was the Lovely Rainbow Dream Coord, and finally...

"I made the Starry Coeur Coord." The red accents to shows the cuteness of the frills, and the hearts are so cute!" I was so excited to wear the dresses for the upcoming S4 selection, now I know we'll make it!

Ako-chan was looking a little angry about not getting the Special Grade-Up Glitter, but I know she'll get it, and even without it, she'll make it into S4 for sure, I just know it.

______________________________________________________________________________

The S4 selection was in one week, and we were determined to do our best, and Ako-chan was also determined to get her hands on the Special Grade-Up Glitter, which Yuri-senpai said would require a huge performance. It did make since seen Yume-chan and I earned ours after our performance on the Music Show, and Laura and Mahiru-chan after their Unit performance.