Venus Wave!

Intro: Yume and Kanade: We're definitely gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume...And Tanaka Kanade...."

"Starting our Aikatsu!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanade's POV

("So far on Aikatsu Stars! My name's Tanaka Kanade a second-year exchange student at the idol school, Venus Ark. Mahiru-chan did a new modeling shoot with the legendary model, Shooting Star! It was super awesome seeing how much poise Rei-san possessed, it was like she was never on hiatus. Mahiru-chan shined brighter than anyone as she earned her Star Premium Rare in the midst of her performance. With everything going on, I'm ready to do my best and shine even brighter as a star!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming back to Four Star Academy, Laura comes to make a request with the Headmaster in his office about something involving Spice Chord. It was because of that she wanted to create her own Premium Rare Coord that she came to ask for his permission.

"Headmaster, I beg of you."

"This is about Spice Chord, I presume. Kisaragi gave me the details."

"Right. However, I—"

"You went to Venus Ark to learn about Star Premium Rare Coords at my suggestion." The Headmaster pointed out. "I fail to see why I should hinder you now. I permit you to keep your own brand."

"Headmaster! Thank you so much!"

"However—"

"Oh...?"

"You must promise to obtain Star Wings."

"Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After gaining his blessing and permission, Laura headed to the press conference for Spice Chord, filled with determination.

"I, Sakuraba Laura...hereby accept the mantle of Spice Chord's muse."

"What is your vision for the brand's future?" One of the reporters asked.

"I may have inherited it from Kisaragi Tsubasa-senpai, but I plan to love and develop Spice Chord in my own way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening (STARDOM)

Yume/Laura] Hikari wa motto tōi sora
[Yume] Negai wa maketari shinai
[Kanade]Honki no kimi wo matteru

Miru mono subete ga sekai wo kaete iku
[Kanade]Nagareru namida ga kokoro wo tsuyoku suru

[Yume]Sora wa nanimo iwanai tada nagareru bakari
[All]Miagereba hoshi no kakehashi ikō stardom!

[Kanade]kogare wa tsugi no akogare wo umu watashi wa koko dayo
[Laura] Furueru yō na takami e to yume wa yume wo koete iku
[All] Kirei na mono dake mirun janakute zenbu dakishimete
[Kanade/Yume] Hikari wa motto tōi sora negai wa maketari shinai
[All] Honki no kimi wo matteru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanade's POV

It was a late starry night onboard Venus Ark, and Koharu-chan and I were requested again by Laura to assist her with an important new dress for her brand, Spice Chord that we've been working on for a few days now, without Yume-chan being aware of our actions.

"The stitches here look fantastic."

I actually was enjoying this since as a designer myself, I have gotten quite used to sewing manual and using different types of fabrics together.