Yume's Start Line

Intro: Yume & Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

Koharu-chan, Yume-chan and I were in the hallway looking at the posters for Hime-senpai's solo performance. "I can't wait for Hime-senpai's concert!" I said.

"The anticipation is killing me." Yume-chan said. He concert was soon to be on Saturday, and so the three of us were excited. "Good morning." Ms Hibiki said walking up to us.

"Good morning, Anna-sensei." Koharu-chan said. Ms Hibiki said to me & Yume-chan that the Headmaster called us down to his office. "For what exactly?" I wondered. "Am I in trouble?" Yume-chan asked.

After we went to his office together, the Headmaster greeted us and said to Yume-chan that Hime-senpai's couldn't perform at the Academy's grand hall because she had to perform somewhere else

The Headmaster tells us that Yume-chan will be her first live solo performance in her place, and I was to help Yume-chan. I was a little surprised by why he chose Yume-chan.

Later in song class, Ms Hibiki announces that Yume-chan will be performing in Hime-senpai's place, and that she would be helping her, as well as I will. "Yume-chan, let's make this solo a success!" I said. "Yeah!" She replied.

We later met up with Koharu-chan and Laura to discuss about the concert. "But, why did the Headmaster choose you specifically?" Laura asked.

"I actually had the same question." I said. Yume-chan thinks to herself for a second. "Maybe he finally realized my greatness!" She says with her eyes all sparkling. "I think so too." Koharu-chan added. "Well if you into it, then I'll support you all the way." Laura said.

"Me too!" I said. Yume-chan shows up the Grade-Up Glitter that she acquired and I show her mine as well. "I might just save mine for a special occasion." I said.

"That's why I'm going to use my Glitter to make a special dress. Because this is a special event." Yume-chan said. "Then let's go make that dress!" I said happily. Laura said she like to come along to help so the three of us went to the Dress Make room to ask Yuri-chan for help.

"Congratulations. Not everyone can get Grade-Up Glitter so quickly." Yuri-chan said. "We're not exactly sure how to use it." Laura said. "True, we could use some help." I said. "Could you help us?" Yume-chan asked. "Very well. Yuri-chan's Dress Make Seminar!"

"By using Grade-Up Glitter, you'll be able to make Rare Dresses

"By using Grade-Up Glitter, you'll be able to make Rare Dresses." Yuri-san said.
"Rare Dresses?" "It's quite simple to do. First you place one of your Normal Dresses here, A then you overlay Grade-Up Glitter... There's your Rare Dress!" Yuri-chan explained.

"Wow, it looks so sparkling!" I said, with stars in my eyes. "Well? Isn't it easy?" Yuri-san asked. ""Yes." "Good luck then."

After a little Glitter, Yume-chan made a beautiful Citrus Tea Time Coord, from My Little Heart like Hime-senpai's Coord.

Later, Yume-chan and I are working on her song, which she chooses is "Start Line," the same song that Yume-chan said that Koharu-chan and her were watching Hime-senpai performed. I myself was familiar with the song too, since that was the song I was listening to when I was at the airport.

Later, while Yume-chan was practice, we noticed that not many people where buying her tickets, so we decided to try and get people to come by selling the tickets ourselves.
I went and gather some assistance from Koharu-chan and Laura to help.

"I need your help." I said. "We'll help Kanade-chan." Koharu-chan said. "Of course we will, now let's go sell some tickets." Laura said. We decided to try handing out tickets to those we know and to any of our fans.

I was in the street, handing out flyers about her concert and ran into Subaru-kun. "Oh, hi Subaru-kun. Would you like to attend Yume-chan's first solo concert?" I asked, holding a ticket. "Fine, I guess." Then it's settled. Thank you for your support." I said, before proceeding to ask some more people.

It was near sunset, so I decided to head back for the day. "Ok, that's so far, 13 tickets." Not bad." I said. I was a little worried that people wouldn't wanna come since Yume-chan was still getting fans, but I'm glad people wanna come see her.

Timeskip
It was finally the day of the Concert, and so Koharu-chan, Laura and I went to Yume-chan's dressing room to give her our good luck. "Yume-chan!" We said, entering her dressing room.

We then see Yume-chan's parents in the room as we entered. "It's great to see you again ma'am, sir." I said. "It's is." Koharu-chan added. Koharu-chan, Kanade-chan, your both looking well." Yume-chan's father said.

"Thank you." Koharu-chan said. "Hello, my name is Sakuraba Laura. I'm friends with Yume."

"That's great. Please take care of her, Laura-chan." Yume-chan's mother said.

After we gave her our encouragement, We went to our seats as Yume-chan entered the stage, in her new Coord.

Song: Start Line
Writer: Miho Karasawa
Coord: Citrus Tea Time Coord

Yume wa miru mono janai kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shodo ni sunao de iyou
Start Line!

Moshi Kimi ga tachidomari mayou hi wa
Hitomi tojite kokoro no koe wo kiite
"Akiramenai" sono kotoba ga michi ni naru
Ano hi mita keshiki mezashite susumou

Dareka no mane nante taikutsuna dake sa
Hitori hitori chigau kara kiseki issho ni tobou

Yume wa miru mono janai kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shodo ni sunao de iyou
Kokai nante zettai Kimi ni wa niawanai
Kagiri no nai jonetsu de tobikoete ikou
Start Line!

Sa~ a Kai agete chance ga matteru!

Special Appeal: Star Heartful WorldIdol Aura: Rainbows and Yellow glow

Idol Aura: Rainbows and Yellow glow

"That was so amazing!" I said. The great Hall was filled with applauses and cheers from Yume-chan's performance. "Incredible Yume-chan!" Koharu-chan added. "She was totally different than usual." Laura said. "That's right, she was. Just like before!" I thought, referring to her first debut performance.

Her performance was almost exactly like before. I then noticed the Headmaster, watching the performance from the side. "Hmm?" I noticed he looked very much as if he figured out something. Out of curiosity, I decided to follow him outside, pretending I was going to the bathroom.

Once outside, I heard him say something. "Nijino Yume. Unless you can conquer that power, then your life as a idol..." The Headmaster said, before proceeding to walk off. "What did he mean "power?" I thought.