Ma' Chérie Etoile Coord

Ma Chérie Etoile Coord (私の最愛のエトワール・コード Watashi no saiai no etowāru kōdo) is a premium rare coord by the cute/ pop brand Shining Etoile. It debuts in "The feelings of a dress" chapter.

Ma Chérie Etoile Top

A red top with a red and multicolor collar and a heart in the middle. Beads chains on the lower part, lining from around the big lime green heart gem on the chest, with silver metal around it at the top. Ruffled frills on the sides of the dress. Golden lining around the top, and circling the design. The second layer of the top is light red and with yellow sparkles, with top bows on each side, with pink and purple as the color, and green and blue small hearts in the middle. The small third layer has a hot pink theme to it, with the lining yellow.  Including two long wide armbands, with a red accents and gold lining with pink as the other color.

Ma Chérie Etoile Skirt

A double layer skirt with two long ends. The first layer is ocean blue frilled and the second half is dark purple, with gold lining around the bottom, and has star decorations on it. The ends are red with a small heart on the right end, and and a small star on the other. Two long golden beads extend around the top of it. A large pink bow sits in the middle, with a star on it.

Ma Chérie Etoile Boots
Two long boots with a frilly dual part to it, orange and green, with small Jewel decors on the orange layer. The boots have red fabric with pink laces and frills at the bottom of the laces. There's a dark orange accent at the bottom of the boots.

Ma Chérie Etoile Bow Headband

A pale pink headband with a red bow with a gem star in the middle, adorned by a golden sparkle, and green lining strip around the star.

Brand: Shining Etoile

Rarity: Premium Rare

Type: Cute

Kanji: 私の最愛のエトワール・コード

Trivia

Trivia

The name of the Coord is derived from the French word "Ma Chérie", which means "My Sweetheart".

The idea of the name was inspired by Subaru, who also called Kanade "His Sweetheart".

This is the first premium rare coord of Shining Etoile.