Koharu's Farewell

Intro: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

We were in class doing our vocal excercises, but Yume-chan begin to cough. "What's the matter, Nijino?" Ms. Hibiki said. "My throat doesn't feel right for some reason." Yume-chan said as we stopped the lesson. "Yume-chan..." I thought. Yume-chan still doesn't know about her power, and I was definitely getting worried more than ever.

"Let me see." Ms. Hibiki looked into Yume-chan's throat, looking for the problem. "Open wider." "Ahh.." "I'm not seeing any inflammation." Ms. Hibiki said. "Well, with how you blew everyone away with your last performance, I'm not surprised it took a toll on you."

"Give your throat some rest." Ms Hibiki said. "Um, were it be okay if I sit this one out as well with Yume-chan?" I asked. "Yeah I think that should be okay."

And so, I sat in to the sides with Yume-chan. "Sorry you had to sit this one out because of me, Kanade-chan." Yume-chan said. "No, I chose to own my own."

"Thanks

"Thanks. It's just that, now that I think about it. My voice always seems to mess up after I go all out on stage." Yume-chan said. "Yume-chan..."

"I wonder if I'm straining myself without realizing." "?!" "Um, Yume-chan..."

"I need to try my core more!" Yume-chan said. "O-Okay." Yume-chan's becoming fully aware of it, more than ever. I have to think of a way to keep an eye on her, so that she doesn't push her over the edge.

After class, Yume-chan and I went to ask Laura to go to lunch with us. "Laura, wanna grab lunch with us?" Yume-chan asked. "Sorry, but I'd planned to practice on my own during the break." Laura said. "Oh, well." Yume-chan said. "That's okay then." I said.

"Yume, Kanade." Laura said, sounding serious. "Huh?"

"I'll need to be a lot more serious if I want to be your true rival." Laura said. I could understand what she meant, but I didn't like the fact that we all don't hang out much anymore.

"I was thinking the three of us should Aikatsu separately for a while." Laura said. Yume-chan looked a little taken a back by what she said. "Don't worry. We'll still be best friends, same as ever." Laura said.

"I just want to put some pressure on myself." "Sure, we understand." Yume-chan said, but I know her well enough to know that it bothered her, just as much as me.

As we were walking through the halls, Koharu-chan called out to us. "Yume-chan! Kanade-chan!" "Huh?"

"Let's go have lunch." "Sure."

And so the three of us went to lunch together. "Time to eat!" We said. Yume-chan and I were both having sandwiches as Koharu-chan had soup. "This tastes great! I was starving after all those sit ups." Yume-chan said. "Hehe, it's pretty delicious." I added. But I could tell Koharu-chan had another reason for being us to lunch. "Koharu-chan, you have to tell Yume-chan about you moving away." I thought. She nodded as if hearing my thoughts.