Starlight Dream Coord

Starlight Dream Coord (スターライトドリームコード)  is a Star Premium Rare Coord by the Pure brand Starlight Etoile Lumière, the evolved version of Shining Etoile, a Cute/Pop brand. It debuts in Chapter 69 of the series.

 It debuts in Chapter 69 of the series

Type: Pure/Cute

Type: Pure/Cute

Brand: Starlight Etoile Lumière

Rarity: Star Premium Rare

Wings: Senda

Debuts: Aikatsu Island! Akari, Sumire, and Hinaki! Adventure!

Starlight Dream Top

A sparkling dark red top with light red as the second theme and gold decorated, along with a blue layer. Pearls and gems lining the fabric and a gold star in the middle of the chest. The star has green glitter on the inside, the sleeves are red with gold lining. Around the blue half are a yellow star and pink heart on the fabric, attached with small gems. The lower part has a dark red theme as well as glittering marble-like fabric along with star ornaments, and gold lining at the bottom. The gloves are bright red with a gold design along the top of the hand with several marble-like ornaments on it. There's a hot pink design at the top of the arms. Around the neck is a red and white choker with a star jewel in the middle with small hearts hanging from the sides.

Starlight Dream Skirt

A hot pink skirt that is to match the top, with red glittering accents, and gold lining around the ends, and ornaments hanging from them and stars on each side of the skirt. A large thick orange bow in the middle of the front with a blue theme on the ribbons. In the middle of the bow is a red heart with Golden lining around it. Small gems decorate the sections of the skirt, as well as the other layers. The second layer is a midnight blue set to contrast the night of stars and yellow bows on each side. The third is three fluffy scallop layers sticking out from beneath the blue skirt.

Starlight Dream Boots

Glittering blue and gold wraps for the legs with a yellow star and pink heart hanging from each one. The boots are gradient that starts with a pale blue, changing to red along with a gold lining and gems dangling from them. The heels are dark red with a gem at the bottom of each.

Starlight Dream Accessory

A red headband with a large golden star gem on the left side and a hot pink bow on the other side with a blue gem in the middle. Small ornaments hang from the headband. Small blue hearts earrings with a red bow and gold star dangle from the hearts, attached to the planet's emblem. The wings are bright red and feathery, with a gold decoration around the wings. The wings are adorned with hearts, stars, and colorful gems.

Trivia

~ The name of the Coord "Starlight" was inspired by Akari Oozora, who gave her the idea for when she evolved her brand to "Starlight Etoile Lumière."

~ The designs of the dress was based on ideas from Kanade's favorite colors, as well as dark blue for the night sky.

~ "Dream" comes from her wanting to follow her dreams of getting a Star Premium Rare Dress.

~ Using the inspiration of seeing Lily, Mahiru, Laura, Kirara, Yuzu and Elza's Star Premium Rare Dresses, Kanade worked on this dress up to the Aikatsu Island event.