Aikatsu TV

Intro: Yume Nijino & Kanade Tanaka: We gonna be first star idols one day!" Nijino Yume!" Tanaka Kanade!" Beginning our Aikatsu!"

Kanade's POV

"Now that you've all made it into your respective class, we've decided to give you first years taste of what it's like on Aikatsu TV!" Ms. Hibiki said to us. Today we going to be going to the Aikatsu TV studio.

"We're going to be on Aikatsu TV?" Yume-chan asked.
Ms. Hibiki told us that Hime-san and Yozora-san would be going with us. "This is going to be some cool!" I said. "Yeah!" Yume-chan added. We'll be hearing Hime sing, so exciting!" I exclaimed.

All the other students were excited as well as we were

All the other students were excited as well as we were. Yume-chan then got this weird grin on her face. "I can already bet what you're thinking about Yume-chan." I said.
"What's with that dumb smile on your face?" Laura-san asked, looking at Yume-chan.

"You're seeing things." Yume-chan said. I guess I can't blame Yume-chan for her excitement. "This could be a great opportunity." I said. "I'm a bit anxious about appearing on Aikatsu TV." Yume-chan said. Laura-san then grins and laughs a bit. "Laura-san?" I asked.

"Now you're both talking. Let's show the world what we're made of." Laura-san said.
"Yeah!" We both said.

TV Studio

When we got to the studio, they had us put to work, backstage.

"I was naive

"I was naive." Yume-chan groaned disappointed. "This is still a great opportunity, Yume-chan." I said, trying to comfort her. "Yeah, seems fine to me. Backstage work is educational in it's own way." Laura-san said. We then saw some of the students looking at Hime-san, and Yume-chan tried to follow, only to be rejected by the director.
"Saw that coming." Yume-chan said.

Later, Yume-chan, Laura-san, and I decided to take one peek on stage and see Hime-san and Yozora-san talking to the director, with a serious expression. "I wonder what's happening?" Yume-chan said. "It looks serious." Laura-san said. ",We shouldn't get involved." I said. The director saw us and told all of the students later to redo the entire stage! "We we're almost done too.." I groaned.