Starting off the Year and Valentine's Day!

Intro: Yume and Kanade: "We're gonna be first star idols one day! Nijino Yume! Tanaka Kanade! Starting our Aikatsu!"

Already starting off our New Year, a lot was happened so far.

First, we learned that the school was in danger of shutting down due to low funds, and the Headmaster's plan was to have one of the students enter into a dress brand contest in order to help save the school and get a sponsorship too.

I was with Lily-senpai at the time when we both overheard, and Lily-senpai said that she would like to participate in the contest, with me asking to help her make the dress since I wanted to learn about making dresses from scratch in order to help with my fashion and as well as my Aikatsu.

Lily-senpai hesitantly allowed for my assistance (After a lot of asking) and I told Laura and Yume-chan all about it as well, with the both wanting to tag along, but Lily-senpai was a bit against them coming.

She said something about "Beyond every winter awaits spring" and she said something about Napoleon Bonaparte.

Lily-senpai was relentless and determined to make the best dress. She said that despite saying she never needed help from anyone making her dresses, she would allow me to come along and observe.

The contest was really fierce! With the first contest being sewing, with buttons with no holes! Lily-senpai create holes into the buttons herself, and next the part was embroidery, which Lily-senpai succeed in such little time.

As each part went by, Lily-senpai, Ayumi-san from Shiny Academy, and Mori-san from Sunlight Institute all managed into the finals.

I was worried that Lily-senpai was pushing herself too hard, since she almost tipped over even on the way to our room for the night. Lily-senpai then explained about her fever, and that just made me more worry for her.

The next day, at the last challenge was to design your own dress, which was to prove "Individuality."

I watched as Lily-senpai still looked red from her fever and nearly had to withdraw from the audition.

Yume-chan and Laura both busted in the door of the event, wearing heavy looking coats and winter wear. They brought medicine, energy drinks, a pillow, and even a coffee maker!

Thanks to their help, Lily-senpai was about to rejuvenate and recover her strength and finished the contest with the Gothic Rose Coord, a beautiful black Coord that almost made me want to switch idol types.

Lily-senpai wins the contest soon afterwards and I was so happy to see that she achieved her dream of getting her own brand.

Two weeks after the audition, Lily-senpai debuts the opening of her new brand "Gothic Victoria."

She worked really hard for her grand opening, and I was so excited to see the new dresses. When I came to the opening, the dresses looked SO stylish, and plus Yume-chan, Laura, and I all did our best, along with everyone to look after the shop til it's it's debut in her stead, and it's was so awesome seening Lily-senpai wear her new Coord!

The Gothic Rose Coord's blue roses were so pretty. I hope I get to make a cute brand like Lily-senpai's one day. Lily-senpai was heading off to Russia after her performance, and still plans of getting into S4, so looks like Lily-senpai has a new goal.

 Lily-senpai was heading off to Russia after her performance, and still plans of getting into S4, so looks like Lily-senpai has a new goal