Lucky Miracle Coord

Lucky Miracle Coord (ラッキーミラクル・コース Rakkīmirakuru kōsu) is a campaign rare coord by the cute/pop brand Shining Etoile. It debuts in "The feelings! Of love!" chapter.

Type: Cute/Pop

Brand: Shining Etoile

Rarity: Campaign Rare

Lucky Miracle Top

A bright yellow top with layers of green frills and ruffles around the middle, and lining around the torso of the dress. A gold half as the second color made from the same fabric. Sewn down the middle are orange laces and white frills as well as a hot pink big bow going around the waist. On each of the wrists is a golden ruffled piece, held by a pink ribbon, while inside is a red piece. Two blue bows adorn the bottom of the dress on each side. Around the neck is a choker, with white ruffles adorned by a yellow bow, and a blue heart hanging..

Lucky Miracle Skirt

A skirt that is built with several thin layers, with accents by a yellow bottom and white frills lining around it. The second layer is a green fabric accommodate by yellow frills at the hem.

Lucky Miracle Shoes

Golden shoes are included with green frill socks at the knees, while a strap of blue going around the heels, with a star in the middle for each shoe. Around the ankle is a light orange ruffled piece.

Lucky Miracle Accessory

Two green bows adorned with a golden Jewel, along with a red heart hanging from them. Red ribbons are tied around each bow. The top is a yellow headband with frilly linings and a heart. Two little blue bows earrings are included, with hot pink hearts dangling from each.

Trivia

First Rare Coord for Shining Etoile.

The word "Miracle" comes from M4's song "Our Miracle."

Lucky meant for clover, was also the reason for the green fabric.

Lucky meant for clover,  was also the reason for the green fabric

Bonus:

M4 Aikatsu Stars