Noisy Halls

"Emily!" Rachael calls out to me, as I close my locker.

I love Rachel, she's my best friend, and has been since the first day of 7th grade; but sometimes I can't deal with her overwhelming energy. Today is one of those days. I pull out one of my ear buds as she comes up to me, now hearing the insane noise of the halls coming through one ear, and Green day coming though the other. "Hey Rach" I say, as I collect my books, and my backpack. Rachael has always been the type to be easily excited, but today for some reason, she is over the moon with excitement.
"Emily. This is huge." She says to me; drawing out her words. By now I'm slightly intrigued about what she has to say, but at the same time, I know it's probably be nothing. "Continue." I say, hiding my interest.
"Two words." She says, and pauses before dramatically saying: "Hot. Guys." I roll my eyes, not caring for what she's telling me. "Listen Rach, If they're hot; I'm telling you now, they are probably total jerks, and not to mention, probably wouldn't even talk to us."
Rachael continues to talk about them anyway. "They're in a band, and they're so attractive. Oh, and they're older than us!" Rachael clasped her hands together and sighed. "Great." I say "They're a year older than us. Even less of a chance that they would ever talk to us." I say, unenthusiastically. Rachael has lost a bit of her excitement. "Can you at least try to act excited? This is important to me." She says, clearly annoyed with my attitude. Rachael suddenly stops talking, and grabs my shoulder. "That's them! That's them!" She whispers enthusiastically. "That's Corbyn, and that's Daniel." She practically has stars in her eyes, she's  so taken by these boys, if given the opportunity, she would probably marry them on the spot. As I slowly look up, I see that there are not two boys there, but three. "Whose the one with the curly hair?" I ask, feeling a blush creep up my cheek. I watch as he goes into a classroom with the other two boys. He walks with confidence, everything about him screams "cool."
"I have no idea. Beats me. He's definitley cute though." Says  Rachael, shrugging her shoulder. "I hear they're famous!" She squeals; quieting down as she notices the looks she's receiving from other people in the hallway.

For the next few hours, I can't get those curls off my mind.

A/N
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this story!! I'll update it as much as possible. By the way, I'll have to change up the boys ages just a bit, so it makes more sense in a high school scenario. Please leave a comment if you like it so far! I'd  love to know!