Boomerang

2 Weeks Later

I still can't believe my parents are letting me go on this tour with the boys. In the end, Jack's mom convinced my dad to let me go, but I still can't believe it's happening. My bags are packed, and I've said my goodbyes to my parents. I definitley shed a few tears, knowing I was hugging them both for the last time in two months, but they seemed more excited than sad. They know I'm ready to start this new chapter in my life. As I'm pulling my suitcase down the end of the driveway, the door to the first tour bus pulls open. The bus driver hops out and takes my luggage. I thank him, and he tells me that it's no problem. Soon enough, Rachael hops out of the bus, and takes my hand, pulling me in. "RACHAEL??" I practically scream, causing the bus driver to turn his head. I mouth the word "sorry" to him and he chuckles. "Rach, I thought your parents wouldn't let you come!!" I say, pulling her in for a hug. "They didn't.. then we argued, and I did 6 months worth of chores in two weeks, and now here I am!!" She smiles, and I walk further into the bus. Jack, who was sitting on a bed stands up as he sees me. "Emily!" he says with a goofy smile. "I saved you a bed beside mine." He pats the firm looking mattress, and I put my backpack down on it before jumping into his arms. "This is going to be so exciting baby" I whisper into his ear. "I know it will be" he replies, quietly whispering in my ear.

The bus driver begins to speak, and Jack puts me down. "Howdy, y'all. My name is Gus. I'll be your driver for the next two months. I know you guys are some talented young folk, so I'm absolutely pleased to take you where you gotta go! I want this to be a fun experience for everyone, so you all can do whatever you want back here. I do have one rule though, and that is that nobody is allowed use the bathroom on my bus. I know there's a bathroom, but if we can, let's please avoid use of it at all costs. We will stop for dinner, everyday, but if you ever need to use the washroom, just let me know and we will pull over at a gas station, or anything else. Just please please please avoid using the toilet. Thank you, that was my TED Talk. Now, I'm going to get driving because we have a show to get to tonight! I'll see y'all in a bit!" With that, he walks into his little driving area and closes the door behind him. I follow Jack into the livingroom part of the bus, and we all begin to talk.

"So, you guys must be nervous." Rachael says. "They have no need to be nervous. The crowd is going to love them!" I say cheerfully, hoping to help with any nerves. Corbyn nods and puts his arm around me. "No need to be nervous!"

Gus starts up the bus, and we all begin to do our own thing. I personalize my bunk with pictures, and fairy lights. Jonah and Rachael watch Netflix in his bunk, and the rest of the guys practice their newest song.

Seeing that there is nothing better to do, I decide to nap until we get to the first concert venue.