Corbyn?

After the party got cleaned up, and eveyone had gone home, things got awkward between those of us who remained in the house. Daniel and Zach told Rachael that she should go home so that Corbyn would come back, but Jonah didn't like that very much.

"Dude. She's my girlfriend, and she has every right to be here." Jonah says sternly. I can see the annoyance in his eyes. I've never seen him look like that before. Zach, steps up. "Listen Jonah." Zach whispers, but I can still hear it. "You can still love and support your girlfriend. Nobody is mad about that; but she was in the wrong tonight. She shouldn't have brought that Madeleine girl, and she shouldn't have gotten upset at Corbyn for kicking her out. So, just tell her to go home man. This party was supposed to be iconic. I had girls talking to me, and I never even got their numbers dude. Just.. take her home. Please. None of us want her here right now. I'm sure things will be fine again.. but for now, she's gotta go." Jonah huffs under his breath but I see him nod. I can tell Rachael didn't hear the conversation at all. "Hey, Rachael, let's get you home. It's getting late." Jonah says, putting on a jacket.

"Okay. See you Monday at school Em. Sorry about this whole party situation! I wish I could stay to help clean up but I get that Corbyn's in a bad mood." She says, clearly oblivious to the fact that I'm mad at her, and that eveyone else is mad at her too. Her and Jonah leave the house, and everybody sighs. "You guys stay down here so you can talk to Corbyn when he gets back. I'm going to bed though. I feel sick." Zach says. "I want to stay for Corbyn but I honestly feel really gross. Can you guys wait?" Daniel asks Jack and I. We both nod.

4 hours pass by, and Jack has passed out on the couch. He looks absolutely adorable, his curly mess of hair being flattened by his head.

"Corbyn?" I whisper as the front door begins to unlock. He bows his head, and I quietly ask him where he's been, so I don't wake Jack up. "Not right now Em. I'm fine I promise. I'll tell you tomorrow." He says as he walks upstairs and gently closes the door to his room. I follow him upstairs, leaving Jack for a minute on the couch below. I quietly knock on Corbyn's door. He slowly opens it. I see him standing there, shirtless in his door frame pulling on a loose tank top.

"Hey" I whisper
"Hey." he says back in a low voice. I begin to speak, not quite sure of what to say.
"You don't have to tell me how or what you're feeling.. but I just wanted to thank you.. for standing up for me and realizing that Madeleine is a bad person.. and I'm not quite sure what she said or did to you, but I'm really sorry it happened." I say, stuttering slightly.

"Thanks Emily." He says, reaching his hand out. I take his hand in my own and pull him in for a hug. "You're my best friend Corbyn. I don't ever want to lose you, and I don't ever want you to feel sad. I'm thankful every day to have you in my life. That you walked up to me in English last year. I'm thankful every day." I feel Corbyn tighten the hug, but he says nothing. "Goodnigt Corbyn" I say quietly. "Goodnight Em" he whispers back.

Corbyn closes his door, and I tiptoe downstairs to find the love of my life, who is currently snoring on the sofa. "Hey Jack" I whisper, tucking hair behind his ear. He groans "I'm tired Emmyyy" I giggle at the nickname and we walk upstairs together, hand in hand. We close the bedroom door, and lock it behind us. Jack takes off his shirt, and gets under the covers. I go into his dresser and pick out the biggest shirt I can find. Quickly, I change out of my dress, and into the shirt, leaving me just in my shirt and underwear. I quickly get under the covers, and Jack wraps his arm around me. "You're so beautiful Emily. I'm honestly the luckiest guy in the world." I giggle quietly, snuggling into him. "You're my world Jack."

"You're my everything Emily."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Corbyn's POV

I knew I wouldn't get any sleep that night. I love Emily, and I've known this for a king time but theres nothing I could ever do or say to get her to love me back. I probably couldn't treat her as well as Jack could anyway. I guess as long as she's happy, I'll have to make things work.