Penthouse

After we finish swimming, I slip on one of the soft white bath robes provided by the hotel; and wear a tank top and some shorts beneath it. Jack calls me from the livingroom. "Get over here Em." He says, excitedly. I quickly dry my hair with a towel, and walk over to the livingroom to find Jack. He's sitting at the biggest couch in front of the T.V. with a bunch of blankets around him. I sit next to him,  and he lays a blanket across me, so we are both covered. "I brought all your favourite movies!" Jack exclaims. I squeal, seeing all of my favourite movies laid out in front of me. "We can watch movies all night, or until we get too tired! And you can choose them all, beautiful." Jack says, giving my forehead a kiss. "Jack.. this night has been so incredible.. thank you so so much!" I say, looking at all the DVDs. All my favourites are here. 21 and 22 Jumpstreet, Superbad, Boyhood, Love Actually, The Wedding Planner, Sing Street, and so many more. They're all here. Every single one of my favourites. I quickly grab She's the Man and put it into the DVD player. "I love this movie!" I giggle. Jack giggles too, admitting he enjoys the movie a lot himself. I love seeing him giggle. He has the best smile in the whole world.

The next few hours are spent cuddling, eating popcorn, kissing, and laughing, but most importantly, watching all of my favourite movies. "Wow Jack, its almost 4am!" I say, looking at the time. "But superbad isn't over!" Jack says, in a whining voice. "You finish watching and I'm going to brush my teeth, okay?" I say, getting up and giving him a kiss. He nods, and gives my hand a squeeze. After I finish getting ready, I go to the master bedroom to get into bed. It's absolutley georgous; this hotel room is nicer than any house I've ever set foot in. I pull back the bedsheet, and lay down, waiting for Jack to come join me. After a few minutes, my eyes begin to feel heavy, and I begin to drift off to sleep. As I'm about to fall asleep, Jack walks into the room shirtless. Everything about him is so beautiful. From the way his curls, still slightly damp from the water sit on the side of his face, to the way his stomach pokes out slightly after eating a huge meal. I love the way his baggy pants make him look. I love everything about him. I open my arms for him to come cuddle into me. He nuzzles right into my arms and kisses my head before we both fall asleep. Happy, and carefree.

~~~Authors note~~~
Short update, I know but I will have some longer ones soon, promise! <3 keep enjoying!