Call me!

As we get back to my room, Rachael bounces onto my bed and takes out my laptop. I notice Corbyn has texted me back.

Corbyn: Jack really misses you.. I do too.. It's not the same without you, Em

Me: I don't know what there is I can do..

To my surprise, Corbyn texts back surprisingly quickly

Corbyn: I just wish I could have told you how I felt earlier. I wouldn't have done this to you... but Jack really knows he messed up badly.

Me: Corbyn please don't put that kind of pressure on me. And, I can't just take him back like that..

Before Corbyn gets a chance to respond to my text, I hear the familiar sound of a Skype ringtone. Suddently Rachael is screeching with joy. "Hi Jonah baby!" I look over at the screen to see Jonah with a big smile on his face. "Hey Rach!" he says, pulling a beanie over his hair. "Get everyone to join the call!" Rachael says excitedly. Jonah nods, and before I know it, that oh- so familiar curly hair is coming into the frame. Clearly not expecting to see me, his face drains of all its colour. I didn't realize it would feel this way to see Jack again. Before I know it, I'm getting up off the bed, and, and leaving the room. Rachael calls after me, but I don't respond. I can't take seeing his face. Or those big brown eyes.

--

Days pass, then weeks. Jack went from texting me every day, to not texting me at all. I guess I didn't realize how much I liked hearing him apologize. Now that he isn't messaging me every day, I feel forgotten, and left in the dust. I even have found myself just looking at pictures of him looking so happy with fans, wondering if he even cares anymore.

Katherine and Abbey moved into a small basement apartment near us, and Katherine has been working with dad. It seems to be going wonderfully well. Dad thinks she's a stellar, hard working employee, and she's just happy to have a full time job to support Abbey. As for Abbey, she loves to come over for playdates. I'll sit there for hours and play dolls with her, yet somehow, I never get bored. She always has something to say.

Those guys that Rachael and I met on the beach still keep in contact with us. We even went to hang out with them once. They're nice, I'm not into them at all, and they aren't looking for relationships either, so it's nice to have some new friends, but the honest truth is that my anxiety is just getting worse and worse. I miss Jack so much that it physically hurts. I miss when he called me Em, or when he called me baby. I miss when he would tuck those stray pieces of hair behind my ear. I miss him. I miss us.

~~~Authors note~~~
I CAMPED OUT IN FRONT OF THE VENUE TO SEE 5SOS YESTERDAY AND I GOT TO THE 5TH ROW. I'M SO HAPPY. AAAAH. SCREECHING. I LOVE 5SOS SO MUCH. OMG.