You again.

Days pass by, and the boys have just finished the first leg of their tour. Unfortunately, because of their busy schedules, I can't talk to any of them. Whenever I try to message them, I get left on read, and it makes me feel like I'm losing my best friends. It's hard enough after losing my boyfriend. I had no idea that tour would do this. Put this huge divide between us.

"I'm outside. Come let me in. I'm bored" Rachael texts me. We have that kind of friendship where no matter the time of day, we can just show up at each other's houses unexpectedly and know that we will be let in. Usually, its Rachael showing up at my place.

"Ugh. Fine. I'm still in my pjs so make this quick. I don't want anyone to see me." I text back

"Kk" she responds quickly

I slump out of bed, and down the stairs, swirling some mouth wash, and spitting it in the kitchen sink. I wipe my tired eyes, and let out a big yawn, as I open my front door. I'm beyond tired.

As I open the door, I realize it isn't Rachael whose standing there. Right in front of me is Jack, (who is supposed to be in Pennsylvania,) holding the biggest bouquet of roses I've ever seen, as well as a big box of chocolate, and a large envelope. I open my mouth to speak, but no sound comes out, so Jack begins to talk.

"Emily, I didn't expect to come here and have you instantly take me back. I know what I did was so absolutely wrong, and I knew the second I did it. I hurt you so badly, and I know I can't fix it. You deserve so much better than me... and I don't deserve anyone nearly as incredible as you. The time we shared together was some of the best time I've ever had in my entire life. You made me whole. You gave me confidence, and love, and you made me laugh like nobody has ever made me laugh. You believed in me when nobody else did, and you inspired me when I felt like there is nothing left to be inspired by. Emily, I will always love you, and I will always be in love with you. I don't think that I can change your mind just by flying out to be with you, and I don't think that these roses and chocolates will help, I just want you to know that no matter what happens after I stop talking, I love you Emily. I love you more than words can explain. I can't even begin to think of how terribly you must have felt after I did that.. when you posted those pictures with the guys on the beach my heart sank, the show we performed after I saw those pictures, I could barely bring myself to sing because I was just so damn hurt. I was so jealous. My girlfriend was hanging out with some hot, shirtless Surfer guys, while I'm sitting so far away from her. I don't need to know if anything happened between you guys, and it shouldn't even matter because I guess we're not together anymore, and I did it to you first so you can do whatever you want... But... I just I only wish that it never happened. I wish I could have taken back that night and instead spent it cuddling with you in the tour bus. Because that would have been so much nicer. She meant nothing to me, Em. She was just some fan who came up to me and asked me if I could kiss her on the cheek, and then she turned her face and I ended up kissing her on the mouth, and I didn't stop and I know I should have. GOD. why didn't I stop... Oh, Em.. I ruined everything didn't I? I'm so sorry. I stopped texting you because I knew you were done with me, so I wanted to give you this envelope. In this envelope is a handwritten note about my feelings and how much I've been missing you, I wrote in it every single day I didn't text you. Not a single day is missing. Em, I love you, and I'm so sorry.. about everything."

Jack puts the roses, the chocolate, and the envelope with the letters down on the ground in front of him before taking a deep breath and letting out a big sigh. He looks at me one last time before turning around, scratching the back of his neck, and slowly walking off.

As he's about to walk off my front lawn I quietly whisper "wait." He doesn't hear me, and keeps walking. "Jack wait." I say. He instantly stops walking and turns his head. As he turns around, I can see his face is tear stained and puffy. He wipes away the fresh tears. He says nothing and just looks at me like a lost puppy with a shimmer of hope in his eyes.

"I still love you Jack. I've loved you every single day I've been away from you. You broke my heart Jack. The number of nights I've stayed home crying.. wondering if you were happy, with some other pretty fan.. Jack.. I don't know what to do. I want to be with you more than anything but I'm scared to live in fear that one day while I'm not there you're going to go off with someone else.. I didn't realize how hard it would be. Especially since some of your fans are some of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I feel like I'm nothing compared to them."

Jack instantly pulls me into a tight hug. "Emily, I can't explain how terrible it felt to be away from you. I can guarentee Emily, I will never, ever, EVER do anything like that again. I found my soulmate, and I can't bare to lose her.. not again. The fans mean everything to us as a band, because they're what let us pursue our dreams... but you mean everything to me - because you are my everything." He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you Jack."
"I love you more, Em. I always will."